The more I look at Li Yi, the more passionate I become.

Li Sheng at the lower end was holding a tea and cow drink, and Wang Cheng sitting beside him winked his eyebrows and said: "Just now, the girl's waist was swayed like a willow, did it make Li's heart sway?"

Li Sheng squinted at him and smiled blatantly: "I don't stop my heart shaking, I can't wait to sway with her around the waist!" He said, narrowing his eyes.

"I didn't expect this new county magistrate's house to have such a beautiful girl, whose color is even more than spring flowers..."

The girl whom Li Sheng missed was named Lan Ling. She was standing in the side room connected to the main house, putting the freshly picked flowers into the vase: "Suchai is really disgusting to me! I don't know where it came from. Bastard, those squinted eyes have been stuck to me, I really want to step forward and blind him!"

The girl who called Hongrui curiously said: "Who dares to look at you like that? There are guests from the mansion?"|

"Yes, the butler led people to the flower hall. The three of them were dressed well and looked like local squires." Lan Ling snorted, "A look of being hollowed out by wine, you are not a good person at first sight!"

Ad

"Sister Lan Ling..." A soft call came, and a young man in Qingyi walked into the house carrying a food box. It was Su Qingze's close man Mingan.

Seeing Lan Ling's expression on his face, Ming An smiled and asked, "Sister, what's the matter? Who offended you?"

Hong Rui smiled and said, "Your sister Lan Ling was taken advantage of by someone using her eyes. This would be so angry that she can't pierce people blind!"

Lan Ling hammered her in embarrassment and asked Ming'an, "Why did you come back so soon? What fun is there on the street?"

"I didn't go around very much, so I just went to a newly opened restaurant for breakfast. The food in that restaurant was pretty good, but I felt so angry." Mingan put down the food box, "Where are the young lady and Master Lin'er? This is the dim sum from that restaurant, Master asked me to bring some back for them to taste."

The two did not care about the snacks, but asked with concern: "What happened?"

"I met two bullying dogs!" Ming'an said the matter immediately. "The two are arrogant and domineering, especially the man with a mole under his mouth. They all want to punch him!"

Lan Ling was taken aback: "A man with a mole under his mouth? What does it look like?"

Ming An described it, and Lan Ling's apricot eyes opened slightly: "Isn't this the person I met just now? Wouldn't the other person you mentioned be a young man wearing a green brocade robe and a sharp-mouthed monkey cheek?"

This time it was Ming'an's turn to be surprised: "How do you know?"

"These two people are in the house! The butler took people to the Flower Hall, probably to see the adults!"

"I have to tell your lord!" Ming An dropped a word and ran away.

After the county magistrate Li Zhiyuan took the case in the study, two letters were placed on the table. One has been opened, he has read it. The other unopened letter, "Qingze Pro-Qi", is for Su Qingze.

Li Zhiyuan couldn't help but muttered: "What the **** does this mean?" He sighed and handed the letter to the butler who was standing by: "Give it to Qingze."

The steward took it and looked down and said: "Li Yi Li Juren of Lijia Village, Li Sheng, son of Li Yuanwai of Lijia Village, and his friend Wang Cheng are waiting in the flower hall, do you want to see you?"