Where does he, a poor talent, know any gentry and powerful?

"Shen Xiucai!"

A shout made Shen Yanbei recover. Turning around, he saw that the two apprentices of the carpenter drove the bullock cart to this side, which was loaded with many plates.

His custom-made furniture is here! Shen Yanbei hurriedly stepped forward to greet the two.

In the spring, the warm sunshine filled the branches, the breeze blew, the flowers and branches swayed, and even people's hearts were swayed. Shen Yanbei politely asked people to move the furniture into the house, and the smile on his face was brighter than that of spring.

The big bed he booked is here! I can have a good night's sleep with my daughter-in-law tonight!

Gu Changfeng was feeding the chicken cubs and ducklings in the backyard, and when he heard the movement, he washed his hands to help, but Shen Yanbei stopped him.

"Your internal injury is still not healed, so don't be foolish." Shen Yanbei grabbed his hand and whispered.

There were people in the room, and Gu Changfeng was a little uncomfortable, but he still obediently grabbed Shen Yanbei. Shen Yanbei was afraid that he would have nothing to do and be bored, so he said: "Zhou Yu will come over later, you can take him to Houshan to practice martial arts."

Gu Changfeng nodded dullly. Shen Yanbei scratched his palm and chuckled, "What do you want to eat at noon, I will make it for you?"

The palm of his hand was scratched and itchy, Gu Changfeng lowered his eyes and said, "I want to eat everything you make."

Hearing this, Shen Yanbei squinted his eyes: "Go, I'll call you to eat at some point."

Gu Changfeng raised his eyes to look at him, made an "um" and left the door.

The two carpenters and apprentices who were assembling the cabinet looked at each other, and both saw surprise in each other's eyes.

Isn't it that Shen Xiucai is extremely displeased with her husband and only works as a slave?

Yes, last time I saw those pair moving at the dock with my own eyes!

But the atmosphere of the two people talking softly just now is not like that at all!

Do you think this Shen Xiucai seems to have changed? Last time I looked at him from a distance, I just thought this man was incredibly arrogant. But now...looks old and kind?

...

Seeing the two people stand up the cabinet, Shen Yanbei smiled slightly and said, "It's hard work to put the cabinet on this end." In order to place these new furniture, he specially cleaned up one of the vacant rooms. The windows are bright and clean, and they seem to have a sense of decorating a new house.

The two were flattered and dared not communicate in private anymore, and carefully moved the cabinet over.

These days, there are no nails and screws, but both houses and ordinary furniture are made very strong.

Shen Yanbei was curious about how these pieces of furniture were assembled, and stood aside watching. After discovering the trick, I secretly praised the wisdom of the ancients.

Originally, all the furniture is assembled by a connection method that combines concave and convex parts. Without a nail, the furniture can be made with natural beauty and environmental protection.

The two apprentices were both skilled and quickly assembled all the furniture.

Shen Yanbei was very satisfied with the newly opened bed and cabinet. But the eyes of the carpenter's apprentices were not quite right.