Chapter 1

You say it again?" The imposing middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes yelled with a dark face, extremely dissatisfied with the lax attitude of the young man.

Shen Yanbei snorted, and said to himself: "Don't say it again, just say it a hundred times, ten thousand times, I still said that!"

"I won't marry!!"

"Unreasonable!" The middle-aged man was flushed with anger and his neck was thick. "Miss Li's person is beautiful and gentle, and she likes you so much. Why are you not satisfied?"

"Of course not satisfied!" Shen Yanbei looked at the middle-aged man ironically, "I don't like her again!"

"Feelings can be cultivated in the future!" The middle-aged man tried to suppress his anger, trying to convince him, "Miss Li is Dong Li's jewel, as long as you marry her, the Li family..."

"Hahaha... can feelings be cultivated in the future?" Shen Yanbei interrupted him with a big laugh, pointing to the woman who had been silent behind the man and said: "Like you and her? Is'ri' long in love? "The pronunciation of the word "日" was specially emphasized by Shen Yanbei.

"You..." The middle-aged man's face was pale and pale, his face was twitching with a few ribs connected to his temple. The woman flushed with embarrassment. She was originally a man's mistress, and she took the position after the death of his wife. Everyone knows this very well, but the son of the original partner can say so bluntly, no matter how thick the skin is.

Shen Yanbei shrugged regretfully: "I'm so sorry, I really can't learn about you!"

"Asshole thing! Did you talk to elders like this!" The man yelled angrily.

Shen Yanbei gave a "tsk" twice, and said: "I really don't know who is a bastard. When I was poor, I stuck with people in the name of love, and waited for people to work hard with him. My heart swelled when I was angry. On the one hand, I disliked the bad wife, and at the same time, I was afraid that abandoning the bad wife would have a bad reputation, so I dragged my divorce but blatantly messed with other women. Okay, my wife was finally angry and hypocritical. She shed a few drops of tears, and turned around to welcome Xiaosan in the next day..."

Middle-aged men and women were said to be blushing but could not refute them, because what the young people said was the truth.

Taking a deep breath, the middle-aged man clenched his fists and said in a sincere tone as much as possible: "I admit that I am sorry for your mother, but I am not sorry for you, am I?" Seeing that he doesn't get in, the middle-aged man can't. Come in another way.

"You're worthy of me, how can you be upset to me?" Shen Yanbei put his hand in his pocket and said lazily, "Give me a sports car and give me a villa, and now I am looking for a woman, you are really worthy of me..." Here, Shen Yanbei paused and looked up at the man, his eyes mocking mercilessly.

"Who told you to work hard for so many years, or just a son like me? You are not good to me, I am not willing to give you the end..."

"You!!!" the middle-aged man roared angrily, "I tell you Shen Yanbei, you have to get married if you don't get married!"

Shen Yanbei drew his ears: "What are you talking about? I can't hear it because the wind is too strong."

The middle-aged man choked at the words, and his anger stuck in his throat.

When he was a child, he slapped Shen Yanbei fiercely and deafened one of his ears.

Set his mind, the middle-aged man said with no expression on his face: "The marriage with the Li family is so set. If you really don't like Miss Li after marriage, I have no objection to divorce at that time."