Soojin groggily stood up as she rubs her eyes. Inside the kitchen she started to cook her usual breakfast.

On the other hand Shuhua was still deep in her slumber with Haku beside her. Not knowing that someone was actually inside of her house right now. It's not actually someone because it was a bunch of people.

But when a loud scream echoed through the big house Shuhua immediately flattered her eyes open. "Who the fuck is inside my house at this time?" She angrily stomp her feet as she went out of her room.

"I'm fucking sleeping here. I don't mind if you barge in here but don't fucking shout." Shuhua shouted.

"But she just shouted?" Yuqi whispered to Shuhua's mother. "Yes dear." Shuhua widened her eyes hearing her mother's voice. "Mom what are you doing here?" She walk down the stairs welcoming her mom in a tight hug.

"Why can't I be here anymore?" Shuhua shook her head. "It's just it's early and who the hell shouted earlier?" Shuhua turned serious in a matter of seconds.

All of them pointed at Yuqi even Shuhua's mother pointed at Yuqi. "I'm sorry okay."

"Wait why are you here?" She questioningly ask Yuqi. "I bump into her earlier while I was on the supermarket and she told me that she's friends with you so I brought her here." Her mother explained.

"And why are the two of you here? Is this some kind of ambush or what?" Shuhua look at the couple as she cross her arms over her chest waiting for the two to answer her question. "We want to visit you besides you don't have any schedule for today so yeah." Minnie was hesitant as she awkwardly laugh.

"All of you visited at the same time and same day? My mother and Yuqi aren't suspicious but you two are." Shuhua squinted her eyebrows.

"But you're lucky I'm hungry." they heard Shuhua's do barking at them. "Haku don't be like that say hi to them." The younger carried Haku in her arms. "Well you know this two horny dogs already so I'll introduce you to mom and Yuqi." Minnie rolled her eyes hearing Shuhua said that.

"Yah." Miyeon yelled. "We aren't like that." She added. "Oh really then what is that thing on your neck Ms. Cho Miyeon?" Shuhua points out. Yuqi can't help but laugh the two was caught red handed.

"I'll cook so you four go at the living room and do whatever you want."

The four was seated at the couch as Shuhua reach for the remote but Minnie was much faster than her. "What do you want to watch?" Minnie mentally calmed herself. "News since it's early in the morning and I want to know what's the weather for today. I plan to go out late this afternoon." Shuhua said as she grab the remote from Minnie but the older took it away from her.

"I'll do it for you." Shuhua shrugged her shoulders as she let Minnie. Yuqi and Miyeon released a deep sigh.

"I'll just go get my phone on my room." Shuhua stood up ready to get what she needed when Miyeon also stood up. "I'll go get it besides I want to see Mata." Miyeon nearly lost herself there. "Do whatever you want but don't forget my phone." Shuhua yelled as Miyeon was already walking up the stairs.

Shuhua noticed how they were acting so weird today but she decided to shrugged it off. Miyeon came back with Mata on her arms with Shuhua's phone on her hand.

She handed the phone to Shuhua.

As they were watching the news the headlines suddenly came up as Minnie immediately changed the channel. "Yah I'm watching." Shuhua complained so Minnie had to turn it back to the previous channel.

Two Artist were caught having a romantic dinner date last night and the pictures of the two holdings hands were circulating the social media right now.

Both of their companies are still not yet confirming the news but their fans already claimed that the two were dating bas from the pictures.

Shuhua stared at the television in front of her as pictures of Hui and Soojin were flashed on the screen. She doesn't know what to feel. It doesn't hurt or so she thought it wasn't.

The younger felt a thumb on her face. "Save your tears for a better reason." Miyeon whispered as she wipes the tears that was unknowingly falling from the younger. Shuhua didn't even notice it.

And just like a light bulb Shuhua realizes something. "The three of you knew?" she look at the three. Yuqi avoided her gaze to Shuhua as she looks down. "Yeah." the three said in the same time.

"You don't have to hide to me. I'm happy for her." Shuhua's face was plastered with a big smile that the three can't distinguish if it's fake or not because even Shuhua's eyes were smiling. The younger was really good on masking up her pain.

"Food is ready." they heard Shuhua's mother yelling. "Let's go I wouldn't want to miss eating a home made meal for today." Shuhua chuckled as she stood up leaving the three lost in their thoughts.

'I thought they were just friends but guess what I'm wrong.' Shuhua thought as she enters the kitchen. "Something's bothering you. Do you want to talk about it?" Shuhua shook her head as she hugs her mother.

"Mom lets do some shopping today. I missed having our bonding time besides I don't have any schedule today." Shuhua leaned her head on her mother's shoulder. "Then eat so we can go."