We were back at the bunker, Sam came back,
Sam said" All right, Michael. Here's the book we've been telling you about."
Michael said" That's one of Death's books."
Dean said" Yeah, but this one is about God. And how to kill him."
Sam said" As far as we know, only Death can open it. But, um... we're hoping, uh... maybe you can, too." Michael held his hand over the book, his eyes glowed, the book glowed then he let go, it didn't open.
Michael said" I'm sorry."

Jack and I were staring at Lucifer, who was booted out of the empty, and had a reaper with him. Who's now the new Death. My eyes were black, as I stood in front of Jack as Lucifer made a card castle. Michael came in,
Lucifer said" Wow. Look at you, bro. The almost-mighty." He knocked down the castle," Hmm. I cheated." Sam and Dean came in,
Michael said" Are you seriously thinking about trusting him?"
Dean said" Uh, I wouldn't exactly say trust."
Lucifer said" Mikey, Mikey, come on, man. I get the bitterness. For all you did for the old man, you got no better from him than me. The son voted most likely to suck, and that sucks."
Michael said" I did what I did because it was the right thing to do, not to get his love."
" Alright, well, that's a good thing, 'cause the man had no love to give- not to you, not to me, not to... humanity. You see that now, right?"
New Death said" Asshats. I have opened the book."
Sam said" And?"
" And it's in here... all that you want. I know how god ends."
" Wait a second. You're sure about this?"
" Of course I'm sure. I'm Death."
Dean said" You've been Death for an hour."
" Behold, in the end, there is the ending of he who created the beginning... and, thus, it will be-"
Then she burnt, and Lucifer had the book,
Lucifer said" Yeah, this is what Pop wanted to get his hands on. Hmm. Did I say that out loud? Yeah, Pop was the one who let me out of the empty. I'm sort of the new favorite now. What did dad say about you? Oh, yeah. Mikey's a cuck. You're a cuck." Dean and Sam ran for him," Nope." He flung them back, then Michael advanced, he moved," D'oh!" Michael went to energy ball him, and he moved again, he was by the entrance of the library, I growled." Wow, you are really getting rusty at this, buddy. Bye." He hit Michael with an energy ball," So... buddy..." He looked at Jack," You're gonna have to make a decision now." I ran for the book, trying to grab it with my powers but he slung me back, I hit the wall. I slid to the ground," Uh, dump the losers, and join Gramps and me on the winning team. Of course, this is the only way you're getting out of here alive, 'cause you're not strong enough to fight me now, so... what do you say, kid? What do you say?" I stood up, Michael appeared behind Lucifer," Somebody's behind me?" Lucifer turned to him," You don't learn." I walked back to Jack, standing beside him, Michael stabbed Lucifer, and Lucifer lit up, dropping the book.
Michael said" Thanks for the blade." I looked at my brothers, sighing, oh, this is gonna get worse.

We were searching, my head was in my arms as I stared at another book, next to Jack, who had a laptop.
Michael said" How's, uh, Sam doing? Any progress?"
Dean said" I hope so. He's been in there a long time. Oh. Why don't you ask him yourself."
Sam said" Sorry. It's slow going. But I think I was able to piece it together."
Michael said" It?"
" The spell. There's a spell. It has to be done at a particular place... at an exact angle from the sun. But it will release an unstoppable force that will find Chuck... and finish him."
——
We got to the spot, and set up the spell,
Dean said" Let's light it up." Sam threw it the match, and it lit up, into the sky, the bowls bounded." Wait. What happened? What's wrong?" We saw Chuck, we all stared at him, he flung Sam and Dean, then Jack and me. Chuck killed Michael, I looked at Jack,
Chuck said" And you two. You know, eternal suffering sounds good on paper, but as a viewing experience, it's just kind of... eh. So we're done. I'm canceling your show."
Sam said" Alright. Well... one for the road." I kissed Jack's cheek, letting him absorb just a tiny bit of my powers.
" Cute." Then I heard my brothers groaning in pain," Eh, what the heck. I can get my hands dirty." I heard Chuck landing hits on my brothers, I couldn't help them... all part of our plan." Fellas, give it up now." I heard bones cracking, I flinched, letting out a shaky breathe," Come on, guys. Just stay down." More punches," That's enough, guys. Guys, come on." More and more," Just stay down." Again, repeated," Fellas, give it up." Again and again, again." Come on, guys. That's enough." Sam and Dean got up again," Why are you smiling?"
Sam said" Because. You lose." Chuck finally noticed me and Jack,
" Hey, Jack." I teleported to my brothers as Chuck walked towards Jack. Chuck snapped his fingers, multiple times. Jack absorbed Chuck's godly energy. Chuck fell to the ground, Jack snapped his fingers and my brothers were healed." What... what did you do?"
Dean said" We won."
" So this is how it ends. My book."
Sam said" See for yourself." Sam threw the book down to Chuck,
" There's nothing there."
" Oh, there is. But only Death can read it."
Dean said" That's right. So we had to come up with a plan B. That wasn't too hard, though, when we realized that Michael really is a daddy's boy. See, he didn't take it too well when he found out that you asked Lucifer for help. Oh, he was desperate to be the favorite again."
Sam said" Since we couldn't read the book, we had to come up with a story about finding the spell, which we knew Michael would feed straight to you."
I said" All that prep work we did to turn Jack here into a cosmic bomb? Well, it turned him into sort of a-a power vacuum."
Dean said" He's been sucking up bits of power all over the place. So when the two heavyweights- your boys- showed up to duke it out, ohh. That charged him right up."
Sam said" See, we knew Michael would warn you and you'd show up here. And you did. And you killed your own son."
" And you beat the crap out of us. Releasing all kinds of power. God power."
" Jack absorbed it all. It made him..."
Dean and I said" Well, it made him unstoppable."
Chuck said" This... this... this is why you're my favorites. You know, for the first time I have no idea what happens next. Is this where you kill me? I mean, I could never think of an ending where I lose. But this, after everything that I've done to you... to die at the hands of Sam Winchester... of Hazel Winchester... of Dean Winchester, the ultimate killer... it's kind of glorious."
Dean said" Sorry, Chuck." We walked away from him,
" What? What?"
" See, that's not who I am. That's not who we are."
" What kind of an ending is this?"
Sam said" His power. You sure it won't come back?"
Jack said" It's not his power anymore."
" Then I think it's the ending where you're just like us and like all the other humans you forgot about."
Dean said" It's the ending where you grow old, you get sick, and you just die."
I said" And no one cares. And no one remembers you. You're just forgotten." We walked to the car and got in, and drove off.

We stopped, getting out,
Dean said" Alright, kid, you really think you can pull this off?" Jack closed his eyes, I smiled.
Everyone was back, we walked to Jack,
Dean said" Way to go. I mean it. Way to go."
Sam said" So... does this mean you're the new... I mean, what do we call you?"
" Who cares what we call him? Look, all that matters is he got us back online."
" Hey, what happened to Amara when Chuck..."
Jack said" She's with me. We're in harmony."
" You gonna come back with us to the bunker?"
Dean said" What do you mean? Of course he's gonna come back to the bunker. He's the man with the plan. He's top dog. He can do whatever he wants now. Come on." I looked at Jack," You know what? We'll spruce the place up. We'll get some recliners. We'll get you one of those big-screen tvs."
Jack said" Dean, I'm not coming back home. In a way... I'm already there."
" Where?"
" Everywhere."
Sam said" So you are him."
" I'm me. But I know what you mean."
" What if we want to see you? You know, or have a beer or whatever?"
" I'm around. I'll be in every drop of falling rain, every speck of dust that the wind blows, and in the sand, in the rocks, and the sea."
Dean said" It's a hell of a time to bail. You got a lot of people counting on you, people with questions. They're gonna need answers."
" And those answers will be in each of them. Maybe not today, but... someday. People don't need to pray to me or to sacrifice to me. They just need to know that I'm already a part of them and to trust in that. I won't be hands on. Chuck put himself in the story. That was his mistake. But I learned from you and my mother and Castiel that... when people have to be their best... they can be. And that's what to believe in. Well... I'm really as close as this. Goodbye." He walked away,
Sam said" See ya, Jack." He disappeared, I bit my lip, wiping the tears off my face.
——
We were in the bunker, I was handed a beer, Sam and Dean sat against the table in front of me.
Sam said" It's pretty quiet."
Dean said" Mm-hmm. To everyone that we lost along the way."
" You know, with Chuck not writing our story anymore, we get to write our own. You know, just you and me going wherever the story takes us."
I said" Just us."
Dean said" Finally free."

We were driving down the road, I smiled, looking at my two brothers, best damn brothers in the world.