2801 The First Step

ابدأ من البداية

Shi Feng decided to attack first. With blinding speed he instantly arrived in front of his opponent. He lifted both swords and slammed them down at it.

Lightning Flash

17 lightning arcs devoured space threatening to leave nothing of the clone before it.

The clone who had done nothing before had a look of disdain on his face. It nonchalantly lifted its sword randomly swinging it at the oncoming lightning arcs.

When the clone's sword made contact with Shi Feng's, his Lightning Flash turned into regular sword swings and completely missed the clone. Shi Feng was stunned at this. This clone had effortlessly neutralized his technique.

The clone didn't give Shi Feng a second to recollect himself. One of its swords cut the space before it while the other created beautiful stars around it.

Skill- Shadow Blade + Combat Technique- Sword Orbit
Skill Technique- Dark Blades Orbit

The usual dark swords of Shadow Blade followed the trajectory of Sword Orbit. As it did, dark black and light silver stars with traces of small meteors in the midst illuminated the surroundings. It's as if a real mini galaxy had been generated.

For a second Shi Feng was completely mesmerized. "You could do that?!" His clone had easily created more than triple the amount of stars he usually creates with his Sword Orbit. It also looked like both the Shadow Blades and Sword Orbit were enhancing each other's strength and speed, as they continued to generate more stars and meteors with each passing moment.

Shi Feng didn't think he could maneuver his attacks around this, and all his defensive measures seemed helpless.

He decided to use his mana technique, Light Shadow. Not to attack as he wasn't currently in the position for that, but using the technique's large AOE as a shield.

Before the clone's assault could hit, a phantom of a giant greatsword appeared before him. This didn't deter the clone whatsoever as it continued on.

When the galaxy and phantom greatsword connected, the greatsword started to break down. Shi Feng wasn't so surprised, he had made this Light Shadow in a rush and it was incomplete. There was no way it could match up to a true skill technique.

But this gave him time to take a step back.the galaxy completely destroyed the Light Shadow, but the duration of Shadow Blade finished.

In the Extraordinary Tower everyone is reduced to the basic level 50 tier 1 standard. While the training dummies have slightly better attributes, there are only allowed access to tier 1 skills. Shadow Blade which has been upgraded to a tier 3 skill is limited to tier 1 here.

Shi Feng knew he couldn't fight the clone head on. He was outmatched in skills, technique, and power.

"Since I can't face it directly, I'll try evasive measures."

Void Steps

Shi Feng disappeared from sight. As he did he caught a glimpse of what seemed like a new world of emptiness. This world was black and filled with nothing, but this only lasted a second.

While Shi Feng disappeared from sight, the clone spun around and swung both swords at the empty air before it.

Secret Technique- Lightning Flash + Skill- Flame Burst
Skill Technique- Static Burst Flash

First, the clone's swords turned into flaming white blades, then those flaming white blades multiplied to 17 scorching lightning arcs.

The temperature in the room increased drastically. When all 17 flaming lightning arcs merged, they disappeared but space started to burn and distort. Shi Feng reappeared, but he was under heavy suppression.