2

Chloe ate her sushi, telling Blair everything about how her first day went

Chloe ate her sushi, telling Blair everything about how her first day went. Blair was very happy for her best friend, but also kept checking the door to see when everyone would come in. They were currently at Blair's sushi party, Blair expected all of her minions, and all of her school to show up. She was embarrassed, especially in front of Chloe who had a good first day.

"Blair are you listening to me?" Chloe sighed when she looked at the door for the 8th time tonight. Only one of her future minions had showed up.

"Chloe you already know how proud I am of you." Blair smiled, moving the pieces of hair out of Chloe's face.

"Do I?" Chloe mumbles to herself, Blair got a drink still watching the door.

"Cool party! I'm Amalia." The girl introduces herself to the two. Chloe appreciated how nice she was, and how she showed up for Blair.

"It's nice to meet you Amalia, I'm Chloe." Amalia smiled at Chloe. Blair gave Amalia a weird look.

"I'm glad people understand the concept of being fashionably late, but this is ridiculous." Blair couldn't believe people weren't climbing over people to get here.

"I think everyone is down the hall watching a movie or something..." Amalia begins to eat but Blair walks away, Chloe apologizes before following Blair. Blair barges into a room full of people watching on the little tv.

"Oh hey Blair! We just finished watching Vanessa documentary about this community garden in her neighborhood, it was amazing." Chloe catches up with Blair just as Georgina finishes talking.

"Georgina?" Chloe says shocked, Blair gives her a pained look, Chloe bites the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing. Blair never mentioned Georgina was her roommate for she tried very hard to forget everyday. Chloe absolutely ignored Vanessa, as if she never even existed. Vanessa looked down at her lap, she regretted everything she did to Chloe, but for some reason still had this fire in her eyes against her. Vanessa wanted everything Chloe had, and felt that Chloe was only where she was because of her name and now how hard she worked.

"Oh my gosh Chloe! How have you been?! I heard you and Nate Archibald are getting real tiiight." Georgina winks at her. Blair holds her hand up to Chloe, not even allowing her to answer, not that Chloe wanted to. The girl was psychotic. Blair tries to convince all of them to come to her party but none of them oblige, wanting to hang out with Georgina instead. After she and Blair were finished with eating all of the sushi they can, catching up, and Chloe trying to comfort Blair, Chloe heads home. She walks into the kitchen seeing Nate and Margaret catching up and having a night tea. Chloe hadn't seen Nate all day so she was so happy to see him.

"Chloe! How was your first day?" Margaret noticed first, Nate turned around, smiling at her. One thing she loved about him, whenever he looked at her it was like it was his first time seeing her. Chloe sat down and explained everything, Nate also telling his story on his first day as well. "Well I'm really glad everything went right, just remember to never give up, and don't let the jealous people control you, cause there will be jealous people!" Margaret held her hand tightly. Chloe smiles at her, squeezing her hand back. Chloe loved Margaret so much, the two have been through everything together. Margaret raised her and her brother, when no one else did. She appreciated everything. Margaret then heads up to her room, she would be staying the night since Rufus or Chuck didn't need her tonight. Nate and Chloe head to their room as well, changing into the pjs and sighing once their head hit their pillows.

"I want to do this for the rest of my life." Nate mumbles, holding Chloe close as he snuggles his head into his pillow, spooning her.

"Do what?"

"Start and end my day with you." the two lied in a comfortable silence, taking in each other's presence. Chloe loved having alone time with Nate, especially when they were able to not talk and still be happy. "Chloe Archibald." Nate whispers into her ear. Chloe hums with pleasure. "Chloe Bass Archibald."

"Do you want babies?" Chloe asks, hoping he would say yes. There's nothing more Chloe wanted than to be a loving mother. She would never be like her father, and she hoped her kids never felt like how she did when with him. Her father caused her trauma, which led to her depression. Every day of her life, even up until now while he lies in his grave, she so badly want his approval. She would never make her kids beg for her to open her eyes and see them. She wished her baby were still in her belly, her and Nate coparenting and never telling Carter. Chuck spoiling the child, as it grows up to have the best relationship with its uncle.

"Of course I do, only with you." He turned Chloe onto her back, as he propped himself up on his arm, still laying on his side. "I'll have hundreds of kids with you, if that's ever what you wanted."

"I want to adopt." Nate looked down at her confused.

"That's fine, but do you want to have any of your own?" Nate had no worries about adopting but he's always thought she wanted to have her own children.

"I don't think I can Nathaniel," she sighs, he cups her face with his hand, stroking his thumb over her cheek. He'll never forget the look on her face of when he taunted her at her fathers wedding. He still hated himself for everything, especially for bringing up her unborn baby. "my body just can't handle all of the stress and pressure with a baby inside. Frankly I don't think I can go through another loss. Nathaniel I wanted to die...I thought I killed my baby." Nate watches her with guilt in his eyes. He wanted to take all of her pain away. It just makes him regret everything he's ever done to her even more. He couldn't believe how many times she's forgiven him, and how many times he's messed up. Chloe was too good, and he knew it. No way he would ever let her slip out of his hands again. He had a tight grip on her, he gives her a kiss on the forehead. "Do you know what it's like to have the whole world know about this? Getting involved in petty drama with a petty girl, who told the whole world my biggest secret?"

"Chloe I will never understand what it's like, but I know what it feels like to be shamed by the public. I know it doesn't feel good but I don't want you to ever think you're alone. You are the strongest person I know Chlo, and whatever anybody says, whatever anybody does, you still remain the most precious being I have ever seen. I'm so in love with you Chloe, I always have been. Always will be. We will have a big family, we will get married, we will never let go of each other. No matter what you go through, I'm gonna go through it with you." Nate watched her face throughout his whole speech, the tears streaming down the sides of her face. She kissed him gently, but soon became roughly. "Want to start now?" he asks between kisses, out of breath.

"Start what now?" Chloe held him close, gripping his shirt, and wrapping her legs around his body.

"A family."