9

Blair was crying in Chloe's arm on her bed, she had came to Chloe's and told her everything that happened while on the rooftop with Chuck. Chloe's heart broke, she's wanted Chuck and Blair together for a long time now.

"You both are just so scared of what will come B. You just need to talk it out, lay it all out." Chloe whispers as Blair sobs in her chest. Eventually the Queen went home after she calmed down. She was so grateful for Chloe and loved her, and loved her new apartment even more. As she were walking out she noticed Nate walking in. She looked at him confused as he looked really nervous.

"Nate." Blair says suspiciously. If anybody knew him better than Chloe, it was Blair. And she knew when Nate was trying to hide something. "What did you do?" Nate sighed, wanting to punch the wall next to him but not wanting to ruin Chloe's building. He walks pass Blair and into his home with Chloe. Blair was going to get to the bottom of it whether he told her or not. Nate walked into their room to see Chloe laying on her side. She watched him come in and only looked at him.

"I've been waiting up for you." Was all she said, it was 2 o'clock in the morning now. Nate sighs, taking his clothes off to leave him in his briefs. He slides into the other side of the bed and spoons her.

"I need to tell you something." Chloe turns around quickly, glaring at him.

"I knew something would happen." Chloe scoffed, he stops her.

"Let me explain. Once I left the gallery I instantly regretted it, I wanted to go back and be with you but of course my ego got the best of me and I'm sorry." Nate's head dropped. Chloe kisses his lips and he kisses back with full force. "Jenny kissed me." His words flew out like vomit. Chloe stops and pulls away slowly.

"W-What?" Her voice tiny, breaking Nates heart even more. Her eyes teared up, and she tried to pull away but Nate held a tight grip on her. "Let go of me." She whimpered, he only held her closer.

"I didn't kiss back Chloe. I swear I didn't!" He makes her stop and look at him. "I'm too smart this time, I'm not losing you not now and not ever."

"You still went after her even when I told you it wasn't a good idea. I knew this was gonna happen and you still did it." Chloe shook her head, disappointed.

"And I'm sorry Chloe. I should've listened. I was wrong and I'll never do it again." He kisses Chloe passionately. She kisses back with the same energy, as he slips her night gown off. His hands roam her warm body, he loved every inch of her. I can't wait to marry this girl. The next morning the two woke up smiling at each other. Today they had an event to go to for Chloe's parents but Chloe had a couple of business meetings to go to and Nate promised he would hold down the apartment as people would be coming in and out to tour and buy an apartment or their own in the building.

Chloe was texting Blair throughout her meetings, Blair's mind was right. Something did happen and she couldn't wait to end Little J once and for all. First messed with her relationship and her status and now messing with Chloe? The Princess Chloe Bass! Jenny was very bold and didn't know what was coming for her.

Watch your back Little J, an angel and devil agreed that it's time for you to go. It's one thing to mess with an older man and your slutty new best friend but with the princesses man? You got a big pair J, but not for long.
Gossip Girl

J here!! Soooo, I'm thinking about starting another story. Riverdale type...FP Jones type...Let me know if you would read!! ;))