6

Chloe sat silently on her way to her private plane, it was five in the morning and she felt it

Chloe sat silently on her way to her private plane, it was five in the morning and she felt it. She watched out of her window, she watched all of the bright lights, and all of the billboards. Reminiscing on every memory she's had everywhere in New York. She couldn't believe she was finally leaving, of course she'd be back, but not for a while. She shut her eyes, laying her head back on the seat. She had spoken to Blair, Chuck, Serena and Dan about it last night after the wedding. Blair cried, no, she whaled. Chuck practically begged her to stay. If she were anybody else, he would tell her to give him a price. But he knows his sister, and no amount of money will ever buy her. Both Dan and Serena knew that if this is what she had to do, then she was going to do it. Dan was upset though, he barely got to spend time with Chloe since they've been off to college, and now she was going. He wished he would've made time for her.

What Chloe didn't realize, there was a taxi following her limos every move. Chloe opened her phone, getting the number to Juilliard on her phone. She stared at the number, her finger resting on the call button, but didn't press it. One thing she was really hesitant about, leaving her biggest dream school. She knew if her father were still here, he would 100% agree with this decision. Her leaving school, and working the business full time.

"We've arrived to your destination Ms.Bass." The driver spoke from the front, Chloe sighed, looking at the huge plane next to her. The driver went to the back of the car to get all of Chloe's belongings out. The sun began to come up, as she exited the car. She kept her eyes on the plane-

"CHLOE!" Chloe whipped around, seeing Nate run to her.

"Nate?" Once Nate got to her he lifted her, holding her tight. Chloe felt suffocated, by his muscles and because he was taking huge breaths.

"Chloe don't go." He says, putting her to her feet. He took his coat off, putting it over her. "If you want me to stay away from you forever, I will. If you want me to leave town, I will. But I can't watch you leave your home. You're making a huge mistake." Chloe only looks over his face, taking in all the hurt he's done to her. "You belong here, your dreams are here. Your family is here." Nate holds her head close to his, he missed her aura so bad. He's always loved that about Chloe, the second he looked at her it's as if all his worries went away.

"I gotta go Nate." Chloe whispers, Nate shakes his head.

"I know you Chloe, I know you're having doubts. I know you haven't withdrew from Juilliard yet." He was spot on, but Chloe didn't care anymore. "Just stay Chloe." Nate got on his knees, staring her in the eyes, holding her legs tightly. "I'm down on my knees for you. Chloe please." Chloe cried seeing the sight. "I will do anything. I love you so much Chloe, not a second goes by when I don't think of you. I'm changing Chloe, I promise I am. I know it means nothing right now, but I am changing. Please, I need us Chloe. Without you, I'm nothing. I will do everything." She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "You know we're meant to be Chloe. I know you're more scared than the both of us, and I don't blame you. What I've done is inexcusable, but I promise I did nothing with her. Once I realized what I had done, everything I felt for her was gone. It was just a stupid misunderstanding inside of me, I'm the stupidest person in this world I know. But you belong with me Chloe. You're mine, and I am yours. It will always be you and my against the world."

"Ms.Bass, your plane is ready, whenever you're ready." The flight attendant stoop in front of the walkway, his hat in his hand. Chloe cupped Nate's face, moving his hair out of his eyes. Nate held her tighter, kissing her hand and fingers every time it trailed across his lips.

Meanwhile, Blair and Chuck drove around everywhere to find lots and lots of flowers, while Dan and Serena went to find huge balloons. They were running around the whole city, considering not everything was open at this time a day. Blair screamed as Dan and Serena were only a couple of seconds late. Chucks anxiety was over the roof, he couldn't see a life with her gone forever. He had no life with her.

"We have to hurry, before the plane leaves!" Blair speaks quickly once everyone arrived, running up the stairs, all the way to the rooftop of the building. How none of them noticed the elevator? Who knows. Once they all get to the top of the building, their flowers and balloons still in tact, they noticed the plane was gone. "What! No, we couldn't have missed it."

"I-I didn't even get to say goodbye, I had so much to say." Chuck stutters, Blair held his hand tightly.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"To screw my father, and forget his dreams. To screw anyone and everyone who has ever hurt her, including me if I ever did anything to hurt her. To fulfill her own dreams, she's been working so hard at school. Her business is sky rocketing as is. And that I was so proud of her, and everything she's been doing. That I love her." Chuck let's his head fall, but soon he realized who he was even talking to. He looked over his shoulder, seeing his sister smiling lovingly at him.

"I love you too Charles." Blair takes the flowers from him, just before he runs over to her, hugging her like he's never hugged her before.

"Geez Chloe, we thought you were gone for good." Dan says, smiling as he watches the two siblings hug it out. Chloe giggled when she turned around, seeing Dan hold a huge unicorn and heart balloon.

"So you're staying?" Serena asks, hopeful. The two haven't been on the best terms, but they still had so much love for each other.

"She's staying." Everyone turned towards Nate. "I'm not letting her go."