22

"Oh Chloe darling it would be really nice if you could swing by for me today. I've just been going through so much and you always cheer me up." Lily spoke on the other end of Chloe's phone, Lily and Serena had just gotten back from their trip and Nate went to go pack some stuff from Chucks to keep at Chloe's. Chloe finally was back in her suite at the Empire but that didn't mean she was talking to Chuck at all. She simply ignored him, even when they would have a run in in the hall. Chuck even went as far as stopping the elevator that she was on and trying to talk to her through the intercom.

"Of course I'll come mumsies, I'll spend all day with you since Nate will be busy today." Chloe got ready quickly, and walked out of the suite. Once she shut her door she heard the door across from her shut as well. She didn't turn around, thinking it was Chuck.

"Oh hey Chloe!" Chloe saw Jenny walking out with her huge bag on her side

"Oh hey Chloe!" Chloe saw Jenny walking out with her huge bag on her side. She tried hard not to give attitude at the little girl standing before her. Chloe couldn't help but notice a blue collared shirt hanging out from her bag, very obvious.

"Hey Jenny." Chloe spoke with no emotion, she clearly didn't want to talk to her. Jenny tried hard to shove her purse in front of Chloe's face, without actually shoving it in her face, as much as Chloe saw, it was no luck. Chloe and Jenny got into the elevator, heading down to the lobby to leave the building.

"If you're heading off to Lily's and my dads we should ride together! I'm going to the same place." Jenny acted fake friendly towards her, Chloe didn't know who she was fooling. Chloe's best friend is Blair Waldorf, she knew all of her tricks...Jenny didn't have a chance.

"No it's okay." Chloe smiled before strutting out of the elevator. Once she gets into her limo she calls Nate, laughing at how ridiculous everything has been with her. "You wanna tell me why your blue collard shirt is in Jenny's bag?"

"Huh?" He asks, she could hear rummaging around in the background. He sighs. "I swear I didn't give it to her. She must have took it from the couch it was on since I'm packing. I didn't even talk to her when she was here. I have no clue what she was doing her, she was just talking to Chuck." Chloe was very suspicious now, why would Jenny be talking to Chuck and what about? "Please believe me Chloe."

"Nathaniel, if you're a changed man like how you say you are, then there's nothing for me to doubt. I'm trusting you, and I believe you." Chloe reassured, even though they weren't officially together yet, they knew that all they wanted right now was each other. And when they were both on the same page, nobody could go backwards.

Oops, Little J might want to get a hold of what's hanging out from her bag or she'll be hanging on top of the Empire building upside while Chloe holding her by her feet. Don't act like we don't see the "Archibald" on the collar. Better pack it up Little J or Princess Bass will do it for you. Know your place, and if you don't know I'll tell you, this place isn't it.

Lily glides across her living room, hugging Chloe tightly. Chloe noticed Serena's dad in the living room as well, along with Rufus and Serena. Lily sits next to Rufus, Chloe next to Serena. Chloe would feel the awkwardness between the adults.