17

It was 3 in the morning. Nate pacing back in forth in front of Chloe's apartment building, he had just broken up with Vanessa. He was still in his suite and tie from the show last night. His emotions still fresh. Chloe lied asleep, but soon woke up from her house phone ringing over and over again. Margaret was staying with her brother tonight so she groaned and answered.

"Hello?" She answers, half asleep.

"Sorry to call so late Ms.Bass, but you have a guest that refuses to leave. He's asking if he can come up." Chloes front receptionist says, she sits up confused. "A Mr.Nate Archibald." Chloes heart stops.

"Send him up, thank you Pascal." Chloe hangs up the phone. She jumps out of bed, putting her robe on and checking her face in the mirror. Why in the world was Nate here at 3 in the morning?? She was fixing her hair when she heard a knock on the door. It was dead silent in the whole building, she walked downstairs. Prepping herself for what's about to happen, she's so was confused.

Nate gawks at her appearance. How can someone look so perfect after just waking up? He had no shame looking at her from head to toe. His face heated up, thinking of all the things her could do to her. Make her feel good. Please her.

"Nate, what are you doing here?" She asks

"Nate, what are you doing here?" She asks. It's not like she didn't notice him staring at her, it's not like she didn't like it. She felt beautiful under his gaze.

"May I come in?" Chloe opens the door wider, moving out of the way. He looks around her huge apartment. She redecorated since the last time he was there.

"I redecorate a room whenever I have a lot on my mind." She admits quietly. Ever since everything happened with Nates dad, she always felt ashamed when she spent money on herself. Especially when Nate was around, she didn't want to make it seem like she was rubbing it in his face. "Go sit, I'll go grab us some tea."

Nate sat down on the couch, immediately sinking into it

Nate sat down on the couch, immediately sinking into it. He felt his body relax instantly to the soft plush material. Whenever he was in Chloe's space he felt at home. He looks at the walls that were full of art, books and pictures. He gets up, walking closely to the pictures and gazes over all of them. Blair, Serena and Chuck were all on the wall, all with Chloe in them. Some of Dan as well. But most of the pictures were of him. Of Nate himself. His favorite picture being the one of the two of them dancing, their first duet together. He smiled deeply at it, almost tearing up. Even after not being friends for a long time, she still cared about him. She still treasured all of the memories they have together.

"Charles took that one at the showcase

"Charles took that one at the showcase." Chloe said behind him, startling Nate. "We look so happy." She chuckled, handing his tea over.

"I broke up with Vanessa."

"Why would you do that?" They both sit on the couch, Chloe bringing her legs close to her and playing with her tea. "You keep going back to her, there must be something you like about her." she said slyly, praying that he denied it.

"I did like her," her heart stopped. "But I love you." She smiled to herself, still not looking at him. "Look Chlo, I'm still a boy learning from my mistakes. I now know what it's like to have the whole world in my hand and lose it in just seconds. You are my world Chloe. I couldn't give two shits about the money, the luxury, the fame. My grandfather manipulates everything but he has never once tried to mess with our relationship. Now that we're almost done with high school I realized there's only a couple of things that I want to take into the real world with me after I leave, and one of them is you. Chloe Dawn I love you. I'm not afraid to shout it from the rooftops. I'm so sorry for hurting you, every time I hurt you I wanted to hurt myself. And I know sorry will never make up for everything I did but deep down I know I'm ready for you. I know I'm ready for all of this. I'm ready to invest in businesses with you, I'm ready to wake up to you and go to sleep with you. I'm ready to learn how to cook with you and Margaret. I'm ready to start a family. I'm ready for Chuck Bass to be my brother in law. I'm just ready, I'm ready if you are." By the end Chloe was crying. Nates heart was beating out of his chest. Chloe put her cup down on the coffee table, she grabbed Nates and did the same thing. He blinked, then suddenly felt her lips on his. His eyes fluttered shut. Finally.

You heard it from me first Upper East Siders. Brooklyn trash is done, and the golden couple is BACK on. How many more times are we going to go through this? Smh, N have some self control and C have some self respect. If I see you guys breakup on more time I'm gonna lose it. I don't know why but I'm also very happy. In a great way, they belong to together. Who knows maybe by prom they'll break up again. Was that Carter Baizen I just saw??? ;)
You know you love me
XOXO,
Gossip Girl