12

Chloe, Chuck and Blair all take a tour of Chucks new Burlesque club. Chloe was very proud and happy for her brother, as he's never seem so excited to show their father anything. Blair was very impressed with how serious he was, maybe she second guessed him after all.

"We are so late, are you coming?" Blair checks he watch.

"Gotta pitch it to Bart." He smirks, Chloe kisses his cheek and he hugs her closely. Blair looks at Chuck with admiration, wait what? "Victory party tomorrow! I'll send a car!" You can heat the excitement in Chucks voice, it made Chloe so happy. All she wanted was her brother to be happy.

"So how are you and Nate?" Chloe asks, Blair rolls her eyes

"So how are you and Nate?" Chloe asks, Blair rolls her eyes. Chloe debated if she should tell her what she saw and heard. Chloe has been feeling like an awful friend, and she knows Blair would tell her the second she found out if something like that happened. Blair was about to answer when Chloe got knocked over, before she could completely hit the floor she felt a pair of strong arms around her. Chloe opens her eyes that she didn't even know she was closing and smiles.

"Heyyy, you!" Blair chuckles from behind the guy. What? He never introduced himself to Chloe, but she did remember him from the masquerade ball.

"Jai

"Jai." He chuckles (ja-eye), Chloe stares at him with awe. I guess she was so tipsy that night, she didn't even hear is Australian accent. "I remember you from the party." He smiles.

"How when I had a mask on?" Chloe teases making Blair roll her eyes.

"Who could forget those beautiful eyes, that button nose and that angelic smile." His deep voice speaking sweet to her made her want to do things to him...she bit her lip looking over his shirt. She could practically see his muscles bulging out. He didn't mind as he was doing the same thing to her. Blair clears her throat.

"As...precious and...turned on you guys are looking at each other," Chloe looks away blushing. Jai keeps his eyes on her, chuckling. "We have school, you could walk us if you liiiike." Blair teases, yet Jai takes up the offer surprising both of the girls. He interacted with both girls, but asked Chloe for her number once they got in front of Constance. He kisses Chloe's cheek, and hauls asking to be led to Dalton. "Get it C." Blair winks, they walk up the stairs into the courtyard where they see Jenny and Nate. Chloe's heart stops, could he be apologizing?