19

"Aww B I am so happy for you, you have no idea

"Aww B I am so happy for you, you have no idea." Chloe held a huge smile on her face as she walked down the streets of Manhattan. She was on her way to her new apartment building to give a layout for the construction workers, and paparazzi was following her but she didn't mind. All she was thinking about was how she and her best friend were both engaged! "I'll meet with you after my meeting, I can't wait to see your ring!"

"I love you C. This is the happiest I've ever been, and I'm so glad you're by my side." They both hung up, ecstatic with how life was going right now. Once Chloe got in the building she was met with a bunch of men ready to get the job done. They would be tearing down and building up a lot of things. She explained to the main man in charge on what she wanted, even drew it out on blueprint paper. The man was shocked with her knowledge, but appreciate the time and effort she put into everything since it made his job a lot easier. Once he explains it all to his guys, they began working. Chloe was taking pictures of the place since she liked comparing her before and afters. She didn't even realize someone was behind her once she was done. She apologize profusely before actually meeting eyes with the man. "Oh hey! Sam right?"

 "Oh hey! Sam right?"

"That's right." He smiled sweetly, a huge block of wood resting on his shoulder. "Thank you for taking my dad on for this project, it's really big for him." Chloe put two and two together, realizing that the man in charge was Sam's father. Sam didn't tell a lot of people about his backstory. His dad was a construction worker and his mother was a teacher at a public high school. Though they didn't make a lot of money to have a name for themselves like the Bass's, they're still putting him through college and he appreciated it very much.

"Oh of course! I've seen his work and it's impeccable! I hope what I put down isn't too much of a hassle." Chloe looked around the empty building, she had a lot of huge ideas for this one and hoped it wasn't too extra for the workers.

"Whatever you throw, we'll catch." He winks jokingly, she laughs softly. Sam's dad tells him to get back to work, he smiles softly at Chloe before getting back to it. Chloe realized that he worked alongside his dad to make an extra income for the household. She would for sure be tipping just as much as she was paying all of the guys.