20

Chloe crawled into her bed where Nate was sound asleep. Today was his birthday, and they hadn't been more happier for a special event to come after some very special news. She hovered over him, kissing his lips. Secretly, Nate was awake, but he loved every second of this so he kept his act up. After a couple of minutes of Chloe giving him kisses throughout his whole face, he fluttered his eyes open, Chloe smiles.

"Happy birthday handsome." Her body laying on him now. Nate smiles widely, kissing her. "Get up, and ready! We have a long day ahead of us." Chloe had planned the whole day for him, he told her the night before that he didn't want to do anything since their recent home was taken from them, but Chloe insisted.

"You know I don't mind just staying in bed with you, and our son." The words came out of his mouth so naturally, he rubbed her belly. The two were ecstatic finding out that they were having a boy. They thought of names all night. "I just want to spend time with you...alone." Nate pushes her night gown straps off of her shoulders. "You remember what the doctor said? Sexual intercourse is actually very healthy to have while pregnant." He whispers, Chloe giggles as he tries to use doctor terms. He rolls Chloe over, he on top now, giving her rough kisses. "I haven't tasted you in so long." He mumbles against her lips.

"As much as I want you Nathaniel-" she pushes him off making him groan, "We have breakfast reservations made at your favorite place." Chloe gets up, readjusting her nightgown. "But be ready for tonight, I have a huge surprise I bought all for you." She teases, lifting and pulling the bottom of her gown up her thigh, just right about her area, she walks into her bathroom, getting ready for the day. He threw himself back on the pillow, laughing at the two of them. Such a tease.

"Paws off Nathaniel!" Chloe laughs as they walk into the restaurant, paparazzi blinding them

"Paws off Nathaniel!" Chloe laughs as they walk into the restaurant, paparazzi blinding them. Since Chloe had been out and about, the paparazzi made sure to catch her everywhere she's been going. Nate couldn't keep his hands off of Chloe, they don't know what it was but ever since they found out that their baby is still alive, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Chloe loved every second of it, not doing anything but teasing each other. The waiter guided them to their table, Nate smiles widely seeing his mother and his grandfather smiling back at him. He hugs them both tightly, they each gave a greeting kiss to Chloe as well. After ordering their food, they fell into conversation.

"Actually Chloe and I have something we need to tell you both." Nate brings up, shocking Chloe.

"We do?" She kept a smile on her face but her eyes showed fear. She had no idea he would tell them so soon. Nate gives her a look, making her fear go away. He grabs her hand that was on top of the table and look back to his family. "Chloe's pregnant." Anne looks to Chloe, gasping. Grandfather stares at Nate.

"Honey that's wonderful news! I would rather you guys have gotten married first but this is still amazing. Congratulations!" Chloe has never seen Anne so excited, the life was brought back into her face. Anne hadn't been happy for a very long time, this baby would bring a whole other meaning of joy to her.