3

Chloe and Serena were having a very early breakfast, Blair were still in Paris, having a little get together with her Prince

Chloe and Serena were having a very early breakfast, Blair were still in Paris, having a little get together with her Prince. Blair had told Chloe everything over the phone, how Louis was a prince and how she pushed Serena into a fountain. Serena confirmed it all over breakfast, they both laughed their heads off.

"Stop before my water breaks!" Chloe laughed, making Serena laugh harder. Once the two got their food, they started to get a bit more serious. "How's my brother?" Chloe was really hurt since Chuck still hasn't returned any of her calls or texts. More hurt than before now that she knows he's alive and well.

"He's...doing okay. He's coming back soon, I know how hurt you are over this but I think maybe he hasn't came to you yet because he's scared that you'll turn him away. You know he hates being vulnerable." Serena explains.

"Yes but you would think a life changing experience, like getting shot, would make you appreciate your sister more." Chloe stuffed her face. Serena wasn't suppose to tell Chloe, but if this were to happen to Eric she would want to know, so she told her everything. "I don't know, at least he'll be here when my son comes."

"We'll all be here for you Chloe. You must be so nervous!" Serena grabbed Chloe's hand from across the table, squeezing it to comfort her. "I'm so excited to meet him and he's not even mine, I can't imagine how you're feeling." Serena had bought so much for Chloe's son, as did Blair. Secretly, they were planning on having a very late baby shower for Chloe when Chuck and Blair arrived back into the Upper East Side. Which is why Serena had taken Chloe out for breakfast, one so Nate could set up her suite for the shower and two because she really missed her. "Oh mom wants us to come visit her today!" After breakfast Chloe used the bathroom, for her bladder felt like it was going to explode, the minute she sat on the toilet she peed, probably more than she ever has before during her whole pregnancy. They head over to Lily's. Serena checked her phone every second to make sure nothing had been leaked on gossip girl.

In Chloe's suite, Nate and Margaret ran all over the suite to make it perfect for Chloe. The two didn't even notice the front door being opened and two people walking in.

"Nathaniel, I would've hoped you would've been more excited to see me after 3 months." Nate looks up from the decoration he was fixing, he looks smiling widely and laughing. He walks over and the two give each other a man hug.

"Chuck man, you've been missed." Chuck closes his eyes in the hug, really missing his best friend.

"This is Eva, my guardian angel from Paris." Chuck grabs her hand to give to Nate, he shakes it, smiling tightly. Nate knew how hurt Blair was after everything happened with Chuck. He also knew how Blair was probably feeling now that Chuck has a new girlfriend. Eva laughs softly from his words.

"We saved each other, you are my knight and shining armor." Nate couldn't deny how cute the two were though.

"Really nice to meet you. I'm sorry my head is all over the place, I just want to make everything perfect for Chloe. She's been so stressed with being pregnant, and making sure the Empire and Bass industries is okay because you-" Nate cuts himself off, seeing regret in Chucks face. "I-I'm sorry, I know what happened in Paris was life changing for you...but Chloe missed you, so much." Chuck sat down on Chloe's couch, Eva and Nate following. "She spent nights, months, believing that you were ignoring her. Then when she found out that you were okay, alive after being shot, you didn't even give her a phone call. She thought you didn't love her anymore, hell I thought the same thing. She prayed that you would even make it to the birth of your nephew." Eva gave Chuck sad eyes, she had no idea that this was all happening or she would've made him talk to her. "Why didn't you call man?"