13

Chloe greeted everyone that was at Lily's, she and Nate were first to arrive so they waited for everyone to show up

Chloe greeted everyone that was at Lily's, she and Nate were first to arrive so they waited for everyone to show up. After greeting Serena, Maureen goes over to Nate and Chloe, greeting them happily.

"Are Trip and Serena having an affair?" She spits out, Chloe almost choked on the food she had snuck into her mouth. "Please, I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want him back." Nate gives her a certain look. Confirming without any words, which makes Maureen heartbroken. Chloe tried to not get involved, this was Nate's family, but she also wanted to warn Serena that there was a bomb being dropped. Chloe took her phone out, texting her friend.

S, shits going down. Maureen knows. Please, end this now so nothing happens during dinner. - C

Chloe looked over to Serena, she was too busy talking to Trip to even check her phone. Chloe facepalmed, what was suppose to be a good refreshing dinner for she and Nate, was turning into a nightmare. Rufus called everyone over to take their seats. Chloe sat next to Nate and across from Chuck. Chloe planned on telling Chuck after dinner, and hopefully he didn't leave early if anything went down.

Chloe ate the delicious food, making small talk with Nate and Chuck when she realized everyone was having small argument within their families. Cece, who surprised Lily for Thanksgiving, speaking with Rufus and Vanessa's mom. Vanessa and Dan having weird and awkward conversations while Dan gives her a specific look. Jenny finding out Eric was the one who sabotaged her cotillion, Blair trying to pull a secret out of Eleanor Waldorf, and Trip, Maureen, and Serena in their love triangle. Chloe sighed, she leaned back into her chair as Rufus told his famous Thanksgiving jokes. Chloe rubbed her belly, and like always, she was just going to watch and see what happens.

"How could you two sit there smiling? Don't you have any sense of decency?" Nate didn't even react, but Chloe and Chuck both heard making them turn their heads. Maureen grabs Nate's phone, shaking the elevator clip of Serena and Trip making out.

"Where did you get that?" Chuck obviously knew where, but was shocked that Nate had the footage. Nate sighed, the groups eyes widen when they see Lily standing behind Serena, watching the same clip. Disappointed wouldn't be able to describe the feeling Lily felt in that moment. Certain people then started to excuse themselves from the dinner table. Blair had left the table to get pie, so Chloe took the chance to sit next to Chuck for a couple of minutes. "Dear sister, please don't tell me you also have footage of someone that my staff gave you." Chuck held his face in his hand, making Chloe giggle.

"No brother, but I do have something I want to show you." Chuck looked up at her, waiting for her to finish. Chloe already had the pictures of her baby in her hand, ready to show him after she spilled the beans. Chuck then started laughing, scaring Chloe.