7

Chloe took her makeup off after singing Charli to sleep. She sighed, angry with herself. She couldn't believe how idiotic she was being. She was just trying to protect him. Don't you get it you idiot? Whenever Nate kept something to protect your feelings you were beyond pissed! He has every right to feel this way. She brushed her dress off, rubbing herself a bath. Usually Nate always ran the water for her, he knew exactly how hot she liked the water, along with her favorite bath salt and bubble bath. She cries as she felt alone while sitting in the tub. He always say by her side and talked to her while she bathed. She shuts her eyes, and for a moment felt like she was drifting away. She came back to reality when she felt her foot being lifted. She opens her eyes, almost thrashing around but sees Nate at the edge of the tub in his usual spot. He doesn't look at her, just at her feet as he massages it. She watches him closely, guild written all over her.

"I'm so sorry Nathaniel." She started, "It was wrong of me to keep something so big from you. I should've seen it from your perspective instead of trying to force you to do something else. You're an amazing father and an amazing husband. Charli adores you, you're so good with him." She lies her head back once she realizes that he wouldn't look at her for a while. "My next appointment is tomorrow, you can come along if you want." She mumbled, he got up from his spot making her sigh. She shut her eyes, not wanting to watch him leave. Except he stared down at her, watching her face harden in frustration. He took his shirt off, setting in on the floor. She didn't realize he was still in the room until she heard the buckle of his pants. She opens one eye, seeing him completely naked. She tried to stop her mind from running but she couldn't help it! Her husband was the most sexiest man alive. She scoots over for him to get in. He lifts her up a little so he could scoot under her, she lays back down on his chest, letting her head rest on his shoulder. They both sigh in relief.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you in front of everyone." He whispers, rubbing the bubbles all over her body. He kisses down her neck and to her shoulder. "It was uncalled for."

"I needed to hear it." She whispers back, loving how he left warm kisses on her bare shoulder.

"And I would love to come to the appointment tomorrow." He gets her hair wet, giving her a scalp massage. "I have to tell you something as well while we're here."

"Hmm?" She looks over her shoulder, "Oh no did I get you in trouble?" She turned around, making little waves in the water.

"Huh? No." He chuckles. "If anything you saved me. Diana Payne tried to make a move on me today in the office. I declined, but she insisted. Thankfully you called and got me distracted. She also recorded evidence of us fighting, she wants to try and expose you for some reason in the Spectator. But don't worry, I destroyed the evidence before she could even think about it. I told her nothing will come you way or else."

"Thank you for letting me know." Chloe kissed him, not knowing how to feel about his boss making a move on him. "What are you gonna do about Diana?" She asks, not wanting to influence him in any way over this. He needed to decide for himself on what to do. He sighs, draining the tub and starting the shower for them. He carries Chloe over, setting her down in her feet once she was under the hot water.

"I just want to make sure nothing comes out about your family or my family. She wants to be worse than Gossip Girl. I feel like I need to stay, for now at least. If she tries to pull something, I'm out." He shampoos and conditions her hair before doing his own. Chloe lathers their bodies with body wash, he smiles down at her every so often. "I should probably throw all my cologne out for a while huh?"

"Yes. And get rid of that yellow plaid pullover you got as well."

"Why? It smells too much like my cologne?"