19

Chloe's life has been empty without her best friend, Blair. Almost like she's missing a piece of herself, but that didn't matter right now. Blair betrayed her in the worst way possible. After their breakfast Chloe had told Chuck and Nate everything that happened on the phone. That night Nate made sure to give her an extra long massage as she ranted for a very long time on how it's wasn't right.

"I just can't believe she would do that to me. Knowing everything he did to me. To you even!" Although Nate took this very serious, he couldn't help but chuckle as the two of them had on green tea face masks. Her angry face was not to threatening when she had it on. "Nathaniel I'm very upset, don't make fun of me!" Chloe whined, Nate kisses her and suddenly all of her thoughts went away. "Gosh you make me go numb."

"I know." Nate smiled against her lips, "look I'm sure Blair will realize it and come to you as an adult and apologize for her actions. Just because she didn't get into her dream school doesn't mean she should act this way." Nate scooted next to her, taking her into his arms. "Everything will be okay Chloe Dawn."

"I hate when you use my full name."

"I know."

The next day Chloe and Nate were packing up their limo to visit Nates family

The next day Chloe and Nate were packing up their limo to visit Nates family. Although he was still upset with how they treated him and his mother when his father got arrested, Chloe convinced him to go because "you never know when's the last time you're going to see them again." As Chloe said.

"Ready to go?" Nate held Chloe close, the Upper East Side was getting super snowy and and super cold

"Ready as I'll ever be." They share a passionate kiss, not wanting to let go of each other. That's until they hear a throat clear from a distance. The two separate and the mood shifts instantly when they see Vanessa and Dan. "Hey guys." Nate says to the both of them, not wanting to be rude even though the two broke up weeks before.

"Nate, Chloe." Vanessa greets, Chloe only smiles awkwardly. Dan mumbles under his breath how awkward this was getting.

"Where are you guys heading off to?" Dan asks, Chloe cherished her relationship with Dan, that was until she found out he was planning on ruining her fathers name when he was still alive, so she'll let Nate do all the talking.