13

Chloe didn't end up going to Victrola, her father forbids her to step foot in a club

Chloe didn't end up going to Victrola, her father forbids her to step foot in a club. She told Chuck and Chuck was going to sneak her out until her father caught them. Sometimes she hated being so young, but her time will come.

In a couple of days would be the annual dance recital, and she's been practicing day and night. Sometimes even during school, just to get things off of her mind. Blair's birthday was tomorrow as well, she was super nervous to see how things went down with Nate and her. Chloe sits in the courtyard, listening to her dance music and studying for her French quiz in the next hour. She feels a tap on her shoulder making her take her headphones out. Blair smiles, but something seemed off. She just felt a different vibe from her.

"Can we talk?" Blair asks, Chloe nods her head and Blair sits, sighing. "Listen, I just want to tell you that," Blair swallows and Chloe looks at her confused. "I've always know Nate loved you." Chloe almost chokes on nothing.

"W-What??"

"Since we were kids, he would always rather hang out with you than me. Then when we got into middle school, he would make excuses to talk to you during lunch than to sit with me. And now, he joined a dance class just to be with you." Blair plays with her unpolished nails. "I just thought that maybe over the years he would realize me. But it's always been you..." Chloe sighs, holding her head.

"Blair, don't. He doesn't love me, no matter what anybody says or does. Frankly, I don't want him to love me. He said he loved you and look what he did to you. Look what he did with Serena. Did you break up with him?" Chloe asks.

"Not exactly..."Blair looks up with wide, innocent eyes making Chloe shake her head.

"You two just need to stay away from each other. Obviously this isn't good for neither one of you. Blair, you need to find somebody who would do anything for you. Make you feel good."

"I have." She whispered under her breath, yet it caught Chloe's ear.

"What? Who?!" Chloe asks, suddenly excited and happy. Blair turns red, but doesn't say anything as Chuck sits next to his little sister. He kisses Chloe cheek but not before giving Blair a look. A we need to talk look.

"Oh no one! Tell me about Jai!" Blair loved how Chloe was so distracted and innocent when it came to someone she liked. She didn't want to admit Chuck made her feel some type of way when they had sex, especially not in front of Chuck. She also didn't want to tell Chucks little sister that she had sex...which Chuck.

"Oh my gosh B! He's amazing! He's gonna be going to the dance recital, and to any other show that I'm in this year. He's also gonna take me out on a date soon! We even started to plan our summer vacay out in Australia. He'll be visiting his family and I'll be with Bass Ind. and every night we'll meet in bed and talk and cuddle and sleep!" Chloe daydreams. The people around her stare; honestly that was the list anybody has seen her talk, ever. Chuck gives his sister a side hug, loving how happy she is after such a shitty month. Blair laughs, so excited for the girl to experience a true relationship. Chloe gets up as the bell rings and says goodbye to the two. Chuck and Blair stare at each other, not saying a word. Chuck smirks, making Blair glare at him and get up form his seat. He had a big surprise for her tomorrow.