3

"Oh hey Jen!" Chloe says, as she sees Jenny near Chloe's locker. Jenny looks at her surprised. "They changed my locker this year so I guess we're locker buddies." She smiles.

"Why are you talking to me?" Jenny whispers, Chloe looks at her confused, "you're gonna get in trouble."

"Jenny, I do what I want." Chloe rolls her eyes, "I'll see you around okay! I just needed to grab my dance clothes." Again, this year, everybody had PE while Chloe had dance. She knew her teacher would harass her into auditioning for musical theatre colleges, but Chloe and her father agreed that if she were to take over Bass Industries and make it her own she would focus on her business and only her business. Of course as she walked in the door she saw Nate. She groaned, trying to walk back out the door but her teacher yelled her name in excitement, talking about her plans that she had for her.

"I want you to audition for the musical we're doing!"

"I-I'd love to but I can't, really." Chloe stuttered, Nate side eyed her confused. She loves musicals, why wouldn't she want to do one? Secretly, he convinced the teacher to do one just for her.

"You HAVE to, it's for a grade. Now let's get started Elle Woods." Legally blonde? Chloe thought, her favorite musical. Hmm, somethings fishy. The instantly started dance rehearsals. Chloe wondered who would be her Emmett, ( J here! Some of you may have not seen the movie or musical so I will explain each character after their names!) her love interest. All her or girl classmates had to get in on the first dance scene, the guys watched in amusement as all of them had to be high pitch and energetic. Nate watched Chloe, admiring her. It was so easy for her to take a roll and make it her own. They had a while to take a break before the bell rang so Chloe walked to her locker, to get her school clothes back on. She yelps when she sees Nate behind it when she closes it.

"Can we talk?" Nate asked, Chloe sighed. She didn't want to talk, that meant reliving what he put her through and her heart couldn't take it.

"I have to change Nate." Chloe walked pass him into the bathroom, she let the door close by itself but she didn't hear it close right behind her making her turn around. Nate was IN the girls bathroom, shutting the door himself and locking it. "Nathaniel get the hell out of here." Chloe said shocked.

"Not until we talk." He insisted, she groaned. She walked into a bathroom stall, changing into her clothes. "Chloe, I am so sorry for everything I said to you. Those things were never true, I don't even know why I said those things. I was so angry, and embarrassed by what my father did. By what Chuck did to me. What Blair did. Everyone always turned their back on me...I thought you were gonna do the same and something snapped." Chloe was done changing in the middle of his speech, but was too afraid to come out. Silent tears rolled down her face as she stared at the stall door, where he was in front of. "I snapped. I don't know why, i should've just trusted you. Chloe you're the love of my life, you're my angel sent from up above. Never will those things that I said be true. Please, forgive me Chloe. I'm miserable without you. My whole life fell apart after you left, I don't sleep the same without you. Please Chloe." Chloe said nothing, she sniffled making him look at the other side of the bathroom stall, tears in his eyes. "I know you still love me. You didn't mean what you said to me. You were just angry. I would and will do anything for you back. And if you don't take me back today, I won't give up until the day you do. Then I'll work even harder to keep you." She opened the stall, the tip of her nose red. He slowly walked towards her, making sure it was okay. She didn't move from her spot, she just stared at him as she walked closer. He gets so close, to the point where their noses are touching. "Say something. Please." He whispers, lust taking over his eyes. "Let me make you feel good." His voice was husky, Chloe wanted to drop down to her knees right then and there but he was going to have to work harder for that.

"I love you." Chloe whispers, before she smashes her lips into his. They move quickly, and feel each other up. Not missing any inches on their body. Nate lifts her up onto his torso, grabbing her butt and squeezing it tightly making her moan against his lips. She was thicker he thought. He felt that he was on cloud 9, he missed her touch all summer. So much love was in the girls bathroom, but they had to stop before things got further. "We have to stop, the bell is going to ring soon." Chloe says out of breath, they pull apart but Nate smiles, happily.

"Dinner? Tonight at 8, I'll pick you up. Dress fancy." Nate kissed her cheek, before walking out of the girls bathroom. Chloe smiles as he leaves, leaving her with her thoughts. One last try won't hurt...