7

Chloe conversed with her brother and a Harvard alumni and professors

Chloe conversed with her brother and a Harvard alumni and professors. Her brother made her look good, and Chloe was very happy. Chuck brought the interesting out of Chloe, it showed her real side and the Harvard staff really liked that. Chloe had tried to stay out of Serena drama for the week as she had enough on her plate. Just as Serena walked in, Dan stared hopelessly at her and Blair glared. Her mind getting excited for what's about to come. Not even Chloe knew what was going to happen. Chloe gives other students the chance to talk to the Harvard rep as well. She went to go get a drink, her throat dying of thirst after all the talking.

"Chloe?" She turns around, seeing Dan.

"Hey Dan" she smiles, "how are you?"

"Uhm, I-I dont know. Things just seem kind of off today." Dan was very intimidated talking to the Bass Beauty. The only other person he had, had a normal conversation with was Serena and that didn't work out for him. He suspected that something was wrong with her as well. She didn't seem like her bubbly self that he's seen her be. "Is everything okay?" He asks her. She's caught off guard from the questions.

"I'm fine." She lied, he looks at her unsure. "I just have a lot on my mind..." Chloe gets confused when Dan tears a piece of paper off of the itinerary and writes down something.

"Well, if you ever want to talk, I'm just a phone call away." He smiles, she grabs the paper gently. She smiles back, but it disappears when she hears a throat clear behind her. There Nate was, looking at the two suspiciously. Chloe didn't want to speak to Nate so she excused herself. She gets outside right as Blair gets on stage.

"I'm Blair Waldorf, chair of the community outreach committee." Everybody claps proudly, Chloe smiling admiring her best friend. "Every year our school supports one local institution that we feel benefits our community. This year, our school has chosen to honor the Ostroff Center." Serena instantly turns to her, Chloe looks towards Serena and sees her walk towards Eric and her mother. Blair continues to speak, and the family watches in horror. Chuck smirks, proud to watch his partner and crime up their working on what they had started together.

Spotted at the Ivy week mixer. S and B's last stand and only 1 gets out alive. Better take cover.

Chloe knew something was up, she kept her eye on Eric and Mrs.Vanderwoodson. No way Serena was in there, she thought. Chloe knew better than to believe Serena would go there willingly. That's why she went to boarding school, well, half of the reason why. Serena gets off stage, and Chloe follows.

"Why did you do that?" Chloe calls after her. "I know you don't go there." Serena stops in her tracks.

"Look C, I know we all aren't on good terms but I would never do that. Publicly humiliate on the most important day of your lives ever." Serena says, Chloe could feel the hurt radiating off her. "My little brother tried to kill himself and you all think it's some kind of sick joke that he goes there so I took the fall. I'd rather my brother be safe and never feel those feelings again." Chloe's heart dropped. Little Eric? He seemed so high on life every time they were all together. The innocent life of the party. She wanted to cry.

"I had nothing to do with this. Believe it or not, if I would've known I would've put an end to it. This whole thing is getting out of control. Yes, I'm still very mad that you slept with my best friends boyfriend, but you need to apologize to her. Truly apologize. Or else, she won't stop until somebody's dead." Chloe walks away, just as Blair enters the room. Blair glares at the two girls talking, how could Chloe betray her like that? Maybe she were defending Blair?

Chloe heads back outside, talking to the Princeton rep until she saw Eric pass by. She stopped Eric, excusing herself from the man.

"Hey Chloe! Long time no talk." There's the Eric she knows, she couldn't help but feel so happy with his happiness, even if it were fake.

"You don't have to fake being happy Eric." Was all she said, Eric instantly was taking aback. "I have depression, was diagnosed with it when I was 12. Nobody knows but my brother, and Nate. Don't let it control you. Don't let it manipulate you into thinking you have nobody because you do. You have everybody, and we love you." Chloe finishes, Eric's eyes fill with tears threatening to come out. "I'm so sorry for what Blair did, it wasn't right for her and I'm so proud of your sister stepping in for you. If you need to talk to Blair, please do. You'll the only one she'll listen to right now. I have to get going but I love you Eric." Chloe hugs the young boy and grabs her things, walking out the door.

Nate watches from afar, in awe. He was so upset with Blair, but couldn't say anything or that would mean the relationship was over...which is what he wanted. He wanted to so badly run into Chloe's arms, and make her feel love. He wanted to make passionate love to her. Dirty love to her. He wanted everything from her. He craved her. If only she knew.