8

Weeks later, Chloe decided to let Blair and Serena repair their friendship. Truthfully, Chloe just wanted to stay away from the drama. It was bound to happen with the two around each other. Chloe felt that it was getting old, and needed a break from, well. Everybody. Her father hadn't refilled her antidepressants and it was really affecting her in the worst way. What she said to Eric was true, but it's easier said than done. She stayed in bed sulking in existence until she decided to get up and head to Chucks. Chuck always cheered her up, and helped her through her episodes.

She opens the door with a spare key and instantly regrets it

She opens the door with a spare key and instantly regrets it. There she sees a bunch of boys partying, dancing with girls and being fools. She sighed, more upset that she walked in the door with her PJs. She looks around for Chuck and finds him in the corner with a girl. She makes her way over, not letting a single boy touch or even look at her in a sexual way. She taps on Chucks shoulder, and he excuses himself from the girl.

"What are you doing here sis? And in your PJs." He chuckles, taking a drink from his cup. She could smell the scotch from a mile away.

"I'm having a really bad episode." He puts his drink down, grabbing her arm and bringing her to his bed. "Father forgot to refill my antidepressants." Chuck growls under his breath. The boy despised his father, but always wanted to satisfy him. "I'll just go back to my room." Chloe gets up but stops in her tracks when she sees who walks in the door.

Carter Baizen

Her breath shutters. Chuck notices him and groans, he hates the man for thinking he's better than everybody because he lost all of his money, but watches his sisters reaction as he walks around the room. He interacts with Nate, Chuck can hear his sister panicking more and more. What was happening?

"Get Nate away from him." Chloe whispers, not moving a centimeter away from the spot that she is in. "Please Charles." Chuck reacts quickly, though he didn't understand he always wanted to keep Chloe safe. He walks over to the bar where the two are sitting and conversing. The two continued to talk and Chuck gave him dirty looks, but kept looking back at his little sister making sure she's okay. She stood in the same place, it's like she had seen a ghost. He was so annoyed with Nate, what was so great about Carter Baizen?

"I think we should hang here for a while." Nate insists. Chloe runs out the room, she felt that she was suffocating under the presence of Carter, but why? Her brother watched, not wanting to cause a scene, he stayed. He also knew he had to give his sister some time alone. It's not easy for her after she has an episode.

A couple of nights later

Chuck hates Nate right now. First he invites Carter to basketball, now to the bar. He ruined everything that Chuck wanted this weekend and Chuck couldn't take it anymore. He only wanted what was best for Nate, and Carter Baizen wasn't that. He also had the image of his little sister imprinted in his mind. He couldn't get the look on her face, out of his memory. It was the most scared look she has ever given anybody. Nate left the bar before he could even go in, not wanting to deal with Chucks banter.

Meanwhile, Chloe was in her room. Whimpering and squeezing her pillow in pain. PTSD at its finest, but from what? Her father walked into her room when he couldn't take the noise anymore. He was about to yell, until he saw his daughter in pain. He walks to her bed slowly, watching her cry and heave. What the hell was going on with her.

"Chloe?" He touches her shoulder but she swats it away screaming and begging Bart to not touch her. Except, she wasn't begging her father. She was begging Carter. Barts face twist with unease.

Later on, Chuck barges into a room full of poker players, just as they had Nate with his arm pinned behind him.

"Look man, if you don't give them the money I'm gonna tell them where you live and they can come get it from your daddy." Carter smirks. Chuck pushes him away from Nate.

"You got my watch, and my ball. Keep them. Take care of these guys, I don't call the cops. And he and I walk out of here." By the end of the night, Nate and Chuck were blindsided with Nates bank account being zeroed out. Bart was blindsided with newly information that he didn't know how to handle.

Damn C, and I thought I was a drama queen. Going to your brothers party and seeing an old fling? Freezing up like this is a movie? Oh cut it out, swing your jazz hands and exit stage right. You're not fooling anybody, I got my eye on you and when you make the wrong move, I'll make the right move and let everybody know just how bad of a person you really are. Just you wait ;)
You know you love me.
XOXO,
Gossip Girl

J here! A little filler, but a little reveal of Chloe's life. Slowly getting into it, but I won't give everything away so soon ;)