16

Chloe had almost 50 bags of clothing, half for herself and half for her mother

Chloe had almost 50 bags of clothing, half for herself and half for her mother. Thankfully, Lily only had gotten herself house arrest. But that also meant she had a huge anklet on to keep monitor of her. Lily was so embarrassed by it but Chloe felt that it was bad ass. A powerful woman dodging prison and getting herself house arrest. She was so strong. Just as she had gotten inside, she ran into Eric, Serena and Charlie. They helped her with all of the bags she had, she was basically stumbling over all of them.

"I thought you've already bought all of the Upper East side." Charlie laughs as they stuff themselves into the elevator.

"Well, most of these are for Lily. Since I know she's tired of online shopping, I decided to give her some gifts. Some are for me, Nate told me to buy a new and cute dress for the Pink party today, I don't know why but usually it means he's planning something that involves pictures." Serena knew exactly what was going to happen but only kept a huge smile to herself. Once they all get inside they all greet Lily, she laughs loudly once she sees all of the bags in their hands. She knew immediately that it was all Chloe. She hugs her tightly, thanking her a million times.

"Please tell me dear, how do you deal with this all? Page 6 has my face all over it, I'm sure all of Manhattan is talking about me." Lily held her face.

"You just have to remember that none of these people talking about you know absolutely nothing about you. They also aren't putting any money in your pocket, so their opinion is nothing. People will talk all of the time, it's a reaction they want so don't give it to them. If you get tired of it, one up them." Lily kept the last piece of advice in mind. She couldn't believe she was actually going to her daughter for advice but she really appreciated it. "I have to go Charli and Nate are waiting for me at home to have lunch, but I'll be back tonight for the Pink party." Chloe kisses her on the cheek before heading out. As she got in the back of a limo she read over the gossip girl blast, she calls Blair immediately. "What's this I hear about you on a date with a mystery man?" Chloe smirks to herself.

"Oh C! Louis came and found me! It was so romantic he brought me back my shoe that I left for him in Paris." Blair squeals over the phone. Nothing made Chloe happier more than someone she loved being happy and she could tell Blair was on top of the moon. "I can't wait for you to meet him, but we must keep this to our self. Louis' family doesn't know he's here with me. But I have a plan! I'll see you tonight at the party." They say their goodbyes and hang up the phone. Chloe walks inside of the Empire, and goes up to her room. Just as she was walking to her door the one and only Raina Thorpe walks out of Chucks door with Chuck at the door.

"Chloe!" Raina smiles at her, Chloe purses her lips.

"Hey Raina. Charles." Chuck could read Chloe's eyes like a book, he knew she felt suspicious that Raina was in his room but if she would let him, he would explain to her that Raina was looking for her mother. A mother who Chuck believes is dead because of their father. Chloe quickly heads into her own suite, without saying another word to either one of them. Chloe noticed in the middle of lunch that Charli kept making a face, it made her laugh everytime. "What are youuuu doing Charli?!" She spoke in a baby voice, making Charli giggle and do it again.