5

Some say love is a river, some say loves a silly song, some say love is all around us. It lifts us up where we belong. Some say love is hearing laughter in the rain, but on the Upper East Side we all know love is pain.

Blair and Chuck reserved a lunch with Nate and his "friend" Bree. Nate was confused why they invited Bree as well but went along with it. He secretly hoped the two schemers would bring along Chloe. He hadn't seen her since he showed up to her school, which was weeks ago. Nobody has seen her, not even Gossip Girl. Chuck was angry, Chuck was livid, he couldn't find Chloe anywhere, he wanted to exile Nate but as hurt as Chloe was, he knew his sister wouldn't let him do that. Blair smirked once everyone got there and took their seat. This was all Blair's idea, all falling into place. They wanted to humiliate Bree in front of Nate. They wanted to make Nate look bad in front of Bree. If Nate was going to treat Chloe like this, then no one would have him.

"The bloodsucker is back!" Blair exclaimed, explaining how she saw her disgusting 2 seasons ago Louis Vuitton bag. "Leave it to Georgina to start a mutant strain."

"You know my roommate and I didn't see eye to eye at first so, one night I bought ice cream cone cupcakes from the treat trunks and we bonded. She taught me how to say hello in Swahili. Jambo." Bree smiled, Nate chuckling at her. Chuck only smirked, feeling the rage of his girlfriend radiating around the whole table.

"Aww. Do you know what the Swahili is for mind your beeswax?" Blair smiled sweetly, Bree's face smile slowly leaving her face. "No reason, of course! Just might be useful someday. Maybe even today!" Chuck drank as Nate tried to change the subject. Bree jumps when she hears Carter Baizen's name come into the conversation, Chuck noticing. The man working and serving then comes around to their table, Bree begins to order for the table but Blair glares at her. "Nate doesn't like tofu and he hasn't eaten pork since he saw Babe, with Chloe actually!" Nate gives Blair a look of confusion, Blair moves her head sassily. Bree excuses herself from the table, Chuck following, leaving the two alone. "Trust me Nate, I know woman, and none of us are that nice. But you want to know what's funny? You had the nicest woman, and let her slip in between your finger tips for this trailer trash." Blair drank her water, Nate sighs, playing with his fork in his hand. She's right.

"Blair just tell me where she is. I need to fix this. I need her." He whispers, making sure Chuck wasn't coming back. "I've been asking Chuck for weeks, he's angry with me and I get it. But I need Chloe. Tell me where she is and this awkward lunch can end."

"Even if I knew you think I would tell you?" Blair scoffed, "You've ruined her Nate. And I think for good this time. I gave you up so you can be with her because I knew you guys were suppose to be together, but you just don't seem to know what it's like to hold a real diamond in your hand. You're a loser Nate Archibald." Nate's cheeks turn red with embarrassment. "Oh and don't worry, I'm having fun during this lunch."

After a couple of days and Lily and Rufus fighting, they finally decided that the wait was just too long, they were going to get married tomorrow! Well, actually, today. The minions from Constance and the minions from NYU were all in one room, planning and sorting jobs on what they need to do in order to get things done for the wedding. Even Dorota and Margaret were there helping out. Serena and Blair blew up Chloe's phone every minute, leaving voicemails that she needed to come to the wedding and they she needed to be surrounded by people that love that. Even after Chuck was done blackmailing Carter, he called Chloe.

Everything was going perfect for Lily and Rufus, except for two things. Lily's vows, and Lily's step daughter wouldn't be at her wedding. It broke her inside, after Jenny was done helping Lily into her wedding dress, Lily took a look at her vows and threw them in the trash. Next, she took her phone out of her purse and dialed Chloe.