4

As shy or as to herself as Chloe might be, she loves to dance and let loose. She didn't care if she looked crazy or if she looked good. She loved dancing the night away. She was in the middle of the dance floor, swaying her body as some of her favorite songs came on. The boys stared, making plans on how to get in her bed or to even dance with her. Little did they know, Chloe had the highest expectations for a man. Almost everybody in the room had little to no chances.

Across the room, Blair is catching up with old friends from the Upper West Side. Blair was royalty, and Nate had to respect that and keep quiet near her side. That didn't keep his eyes from wandering, to the fit beauty in the middle of the dance floor. He smiled a bit as she had the biggest smile and danced her butt off. Her dress...he would take her dress off with his teeth if she would allow him. He would feel her body up so good, squeezing every so often until she begged him for mo-

"Isn't that right honey?" Blair says laughing, Nate quickly averts his eyes to her, fake laughing.

"Yes! I'm gonna go get a drink." He says, Blair smiles and kisses him goodbye. There he sees Chuck, checking out some of the girls at the party. Chloe comes not a minute after. She hugs her brother as if she didn't see him the night before.

"Looks like you're having fun sis." Chuck smirks at her. "Keep doing all of that, and you'll get exposed to your father."

"Oh shut up Charles!" Chloe laughs over the music, Nate smiles in admiration. "I'm just having a good time. These are things I'm going to tell my children when I get old!" She insisted. Chuck watches her laugh, lovingly. She dances back on the dance floor. Children? Nate thought. He would gladly give her a family.

"Nathaniel if I didn't know any better, I would say you're checking out my sister." He glares at Nate. Nate gain his composure back and shakes his head.

"No way man, little sisters are off limits plus I'm with Blair. You know that." Chuck rolls his eyes. You don't deserve Blair, he thought. Katie and Izzy soon join him, he asks who the new blonde girl is. Jenny Humphrey was her name and she better watch out. Bass is on a hunt tonight.

Looks like Little J might end up with a new boy and a ticket to the inner circle! Or will C end up with another victim? I told you I love parties ;).

A couple of more hours dancing and having so much fun, Chloe gets a drink of water with a lemon. As she's rehydrating she feels a tap on her shoulder, she turns around smiling until she sees who it is.

"What are you doing here?" She spits, Serena sighs.

"Look, we're looking for your brother. We think he's with Dans little sister. We're just worried about her. Please help us." Chloe sighs, please don't let her brother stoop this low. She goes to the only place that came to mind, the rooftop. The two, Serena and Dan follow her. They're walking until they hear little whimpers. Chloe's heart stops. Dan swings the door open and run towards the horrifying sight. He pushes Chuck off of the young girl and punches him. Chloe gasps, but does nothing to help her older brother. She was so disappointed in him. The 3 left, leaving the two siblings on the roof.

"Chloe..." he starts.

"She's my age Charles." Chloe whispers loud enough for her brother to hear. "What if someone older tried to take advantage of me? What if I were her right now and you were another man and you couldn't find me? You would kill him." Chuck cowers back, he knew he messed up but he would never admit that to anyone else. "There's something wrong with you, and I really hope you get some help. I'm done defending someone who never listens to me. When you get your act together, then we can talk." Chloe leaves, walking down back to the party. She was fuming, fuming so much she wanted to cry. She loves Chuck so much, she looked up to him. She hated him for doing that to such a young innocent girl. She ran into Nate, who looked at her confused.

"Is everything okay?" She breaks down immediately. She hated that question, it always makes her break. Nate holds her tightly, taking his coat off and hanging it over her beautiful body. The sight broke his heart, "come on let's get you home. Blair will understand." They walk in silence. Chloe thinking about everything, Nate thinking about one thing. Chloe. She couldn't ignore her brother forever, her brother is her best friend. They were gonna have to talk it out before brunch tomorrow, or their father will be very upset with their behavior around his partners. Once they get to the Palace Hotel Nate stops her, hugging her one last time. "You know I'm always here for you." Chloe keeps that in mind, letting him hug her as long as he wanted. Chloe starts to slip his coat off but he stops her. "Keep it...for good memories."

And that night, Chloe fell asleep to the warmth and scent of the golden boys coat.

You better be careful C, I keep catching you with Nate I'm going to HAVE to spill the beans on you. Nobody can keep a secret from me, not even ones you never told anybody. Watch your back girl, you know you love me.
XOXO,
Gossip Girl