10

Nate and Chloe walked into the event, Lily and Bart instantly greeting them

"Congrats on being honored you guys!" Chloe smiles, kissing her new mom on the cheek and hugging her father. The two couples talk amongst themself before Bart pulls his daughter away to do business with some of the people there. Nate is left alone with Lily, they talk just as Jenny walks in the room. Lily was surprised that Jenny was there but pushed it away. Nate brought her to the side.

"What are you doing here? My gosh, you're shaking!" Nate glares, "if you're here to talk to Chloe I already talked to her."

"No Nate, frankly I'm here to further my business and myself. What? It's only okay for your girlfriend to do that?" Jenny spat, Agnes had lit a fire under the teens belly and she wasn't gonna stop going after Nate without a fight. Why should she? She's been pushed aside all these years, if Chloe can date her best friends ex then Jenny could date Chloe's soon to be ex, at least in Jenny's mind. Back at Jenny's home; Dan, Vanessa and Rufus all call anybody to get a hold of Jenny. Rufus was freaking out while Vanessa kept trying Jenny's phone. Dan went on gossip girl only for his heart to drop.

Spotted at the Palace! Nate Archibald And Little J

Spotted at the Palace! Nate Archibald And Little J. Ouch, turns out golden boy ain't so golden after all. You just keep messing up don't you Nate? While our poor Chloe is in the room somewhere you're in the corner sucking off a nobody's face. Good thing we got it all on camera!
GG

Dan wanted to kill Nate. Not only because he's kissing his little sister, but to hurt Chloe? Whose done everything for Nate? He was livid. He gets his dad and Vanessa to go to the palace. Meanwhile, back at the event.

"Jenny I told you, you can't do that." Nate pushed Jenny away, disgusted. Jenny only rolls her eyes. "I'm in love with Chloe. She's my world."

"Oh please, you couldn't hide your kissing back even if you wanted to." Jenny scoffed, she turns pale as her eyes wandered behind him. Nate notices and turns around. There, standing with her phone in her hand and a gossip girl blast on the screen, Chloe. Chloe's hand was gripping the phone so hard, she almost cracked her screen. Her breathing was uneven as she went through a lot of emotions in just split seconds. Chloe took one step and Jenny ran away to find Agnes. Stupid bitch.

"You kissed her?" Chloe asked, her voice low so she didn't start a scene.

"No Chloe I-"

"Did you kiss her back?" He sighs. "Okay. Why don't you stay with her then hm? I'll pack your things, I'm going home."

"Chloe please-" she cuts him off again.

"I'm done taking care of a little boy." She spat making him flinch. The Chuck Bass in her jumping out, scaring him. She keeps her head low as she feels her tears coming down her face. She bumps into to someone and was about to walk pass them but they grab her.

"Chloe?" Bart Bass asked, she quickly wipes her tears. "What happened?" His voice stern, he would kill somebody if he could right now.

"I just wanna go home." She sobs in the middle of her sentence. He pulls her to the side where nobody can see and hugs her tightly, but looks around for anybody who hurt his daughter. He spots Nate, distressed. "I'm so sorry father, I'll see you later." Chloe walks out the door, Nate sees her and was about to follow but Bart stops him. He speaks lowly so nobody heard.

"What did you do?" His deep voice sent chills down Nate's body. Nate was terrified, but before anything could escalate the lights shut off and loud music started blaring. Jenny's fashion show. Nate room that time to leave Bart's side and tried to find another way to leave the building. He couldn't believe himself. Why did he even kiss back? Jenny was nothing compared to Chloe. He had to fix this, he needs Chloe.