21

Lily wanted everyone over for breakfast this morning to give Jenny some news, after everything that happened last weekend Chloe never wanted to show her face again, her face was everywhere. In the tabloids, on the news, on the internet. She couldn't believe how fast it were all spreading. She spent nights locked away in her room, today would be her first day outside. She wasn't going to go but Nate encouraged her, she "needed to" as Nate said.

Though Chloe didn't exactly like the Humphrey's right now, they were soon to be family and family meant everything to Chloe

Though Chloe didn't exactly like the Humphrey's right now, they were soon to be family and family meant everything to Chloe. Just as Chloe got into the building she saw Serena holding the elevator for her.

"Hey S, hope Jenny likes the idea of you throwing a party for her. She's changed a lot you know?" Chloe says, after they hug and get into the elevator.

"A sweet 16 is every girls dream C! Don't you remember yours?" Serena exclaimed. Chloe chuckles, oh she remembers it alright. Once they get to Lily's apartment they see everyone there. Chloe stands near Chuck, getting a plate of fruit for herself.

"Are you okay with going to the meeting by yourself?" Chloe asked her brother, fixing his slanted tie. He only smirked at her.

"Yes mother, I'll be fine. Worry about your own business." Chuck jokes, giving her a kiss on the cheek before heading out.

"Did you tell her?" Serena squealed to Lily.

"Tell me what?" Jenny asks confused.

"We are planning a sweet 16 party for you here! Tomorrow night." Serena jumps up and down, Chloe clears her throat when she realizes that Jenny wasn't excited. Chloe takes her plate to sit at the table, grabbing herself a bagel.

"Hey Chlo can we talk?" Dan sits next to her, as the family discuss their cancellation of the party.

"What is it Daniel?" Dan smiles, always using my whole name.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything that happened last weekend. I was surprised with how Vanessa acted and I told her that she is a horrible person for doing that. What happened between her and Nate is over." Dan explains, Chloe sighs, putting her bagel down. "And I'm sorry for what I did to you and your family. Your father didn't deserve that, and I wouldn't want to do anything to harm your family which is why I threw the story away. I really do love our friendship Chlo, and I don't want to lose you." Chloe tales his hand over the table, smiling lightly.

"I forgive you." Just as everyone finishes up, Chloe gets in her limo to head to school. As she's walks into the courtyard everybody stares. For a minute she almost forgot she was Chloe Bass. She sighed, walking to her locker, just as she closes it, Blair is standing right behind it.

"Can I talk to you?" Blair asks, with puppy dog eyes. Chloe walks away sighing, Blair follows.

"Everyone wants to talk today huh?" Chloe sits down in the courtyard, Blair sits across from her silently. "Well?"