6

Rise n shine, early birds. Gossip Girl here. We all have dreams; some good, some bad some fun and freudian. And some are the dreams we had our whole lives.

Chloe was having breakfast on her fathers kitchen while Nate and Chuck talked. Yale has invited her to tour the campus, which she was talking to Blair about on the phone.

"No B I'm not going." Chloe chuckled, stuffing her French toast in her mouth. Blair groaned.

"Oh come on, it's just a tour. Who knows, maybe you'll fall in love with the campus and join me here. What would a school be like without a B and C thereee?" Blair smiles, shooing Dorota with ugly shoes.

"I'll go, but you know my heart is set on Harvard." They soon hung up just as Chloe has finished her breakfast. She walked out seeing Nate chuckling at her brother. She smiled at the two. My two boys. They all ride together to their high school, Blair glares are Serena. Nate can't seem to keep his hands off of Chloe in her business attire. "Nathaniel I swear." Chloe muttered so only he could hear.

"Are you gonna take me in your office and punish me?" He whispered, she choked on air

"Kinky."

Chloe had stayed away from Blair and Serena since they were fighting again. She didn't think what Serena was doing was right, but then again Blair can be a bitch sometimes. Most of the time Chloe was being neutral. Nate and Chloe shared a limo to get to Yale. The both of them agreed that it would only be for fun, they knew where they wanted to go. Chloe did consider Colombia but Harvard has been her top school since she was in kindergarten. The two made out in the back, Chloe's leg on top of Nate's, Nate's hands sliding everywhere on Chloe.

"Let me have you." Nate whispers, Chloe shivers from how deep his voice is. Nate notices and kisses her deeper. Unfortunately Nate couldn't get what he wanted, as they arrived at the school. They get there and Chuck instantly takes Nate away from Chloe making her roll her eyes. Chloe walks by herself, just looking around the campus.

"This is so beautiful." Chloe whispers to herself.

"You're more beautiful." She whips herself around to see a college boy smiling at her. Chloe furrows her eyebrows, not flattered by the comment at all. "I'm Dylan." He has his hand out for her to shake, she only looks at it making him take his hand back. She was not interested in any boy but her own, and she wasn't going to get caught up. "Chloe Bass right?"

"Yes." Was all Chloe said, they continue to look at each other. Dylan felt super awkward, Chloe was doing it on purpose so he would leave.

"Well I was just wondering if-" He gets cut off by Nate interrupting him.

"Hey babe, you wanna go grab some lunch?" Nate smiles at his girlfriend, not even looking at the guy.

"Yes baby I do." Chloe pecks his lips, Dylan glares at Nate. He looked too familiar to Dylan, but he couldn't put his mind to it. The couple walks away, laughing quietly at the guy. "Thank you Nathaniel, how can I ever repay you." Chloe winked.

"I know one way."

The two continued to tease each other for the rest of the day. They saw Dan running from building to building, trying to find a recommendation from anyone. Chloe left Nate and her brother to themselves and grabbed Blair, since it was time for their interviews with the Dean. The two wait as they hear he's another interview laughing his head off. Blair looks nervous, glaring at the door. She prayed that she could do the same with him.

"Hey calm down." Chloe whispered, chuckling. Blair turns her glare to her, making Chloe raise her hands in surrender. "You'll do great B, you are Yale. Just be yourself, don't let that prissy Blair take over."

"I don't have a prissy side." Blair gasped, Chloe looked at her with an Are you serious look, making Blair roll her eyes. The door opens making the two stand, Serena walks out of the door smirking at Blair. Chloe sighs, defeated. She couldn't stay away from their drama, she was always caught in the middle some how. Next was Blair's turn, the dean and Blair both walk in the room. Chloe sure back down, giving Serena the same look she gave Blair earlier.

"What?! I've always loved Yale!" Serena says innocently, Chloe grabs her head.

"S you know how B is. We made a pact for each schools. And I remember you wanted Brown, and have always loved Brown. Don't do this to her." Chloe said, Serena frowned.

"Well what about you and Harvard?" She was trying to switch the blame on Chloe.

"Blair wanted me here on this tour, mostly for moral support. I've already took a tour of Harvard, and applied. If you're gonna be here, don't be against her. Be with her." Chloe got up from her seat, telling the deans assistant that she'll reschedule an appointment. She see she brother talking to a group, the guy that approached her was there, she groans. She continues to get closer until she hears them negotiating, about Nate? Once the group leaves, Chloe walks to Chuck. "What was that all about?" Chuck turns around from smirking at them.

"Nothing you need to worry about little sis."