24

Like everything on the Upper East Side, high school graduation is done a little differently

Like everything on the Upper East Side, high school graduation is done a little differently. Who needs pomp and circumstance when you have paparazzi?

Chloe, Blair and Serena were all at breakfast for Chloe's birthday, planning out their whole day for graduation until the end of Chloe's birthday party. Serena noticed a girl reading about her arrest in the newspaper.

"Ever since gossip girl broke my arrest, it's been everywhere. Do you know Eric found it in Pravda?!" Serena explains, making the two girls laugh.

"You're famous because you got arrested! Of course this happened to you." Blair says ironically.

"It's true S, no way we would've gotten this big coverage for being arrested." Chloe giggles.

"You forget you're the richest youngest almost billionaire in the world." Blair scoffs.

"I just can't wait for this day to be over. The end of high school means the end of me on gossip girl." Serena rolls her eyes.

"She has plagued you more than anyone. You were her first blast, ninth grade if i remember correctly." Blair recalls, Chloe continues.

"Oh yes! I remember. It involved a white dress, some rain and a recently docked aircraft carrier.-" Serena cuts the laughing girls off.

"Okay okay let's just hope my mugshot is the last thing she ever prints about me." The three then get into Chuck.

"Blair you know he loves you, we all do. So why not just approach him?" Chloe asks, she so badly wanted them together and wanted to call Blair her sister in law very soon.

"The problem isn't his feelings, it's his inability to express them to the right person." She points to herself, Chloe understood what she was saying. "Who cares who he tells if he doesn't tell me?" The three then head out, paparazzi swarming them, screaming Serena and Chloe's name. The two get in the car while Blair poses for a bit but hops in eventually.

"Nate is gonna die when he sees you

"Nate is gonna die when he sees you." Serena checks the girl our, loving her graduation dress. Chloe fixes her cap and gown that went over.

"Yeah, wait until he sees my birthday dress." They smirk at each other. Everyone went to find their families, Chloe runs to Nate, yes in heels, and jumps into his arms, kissing him. "We're graduating!!!"