23

Chloe and Blair walked down the street of the Upper West Side, Blair going on and on about how she needed to meet new men so she could have some fun

Chloe and Blair walked down the street of the Upper West Side, Blair going on and on about how she needed to meet new men so she could have some fun. She even went as far as inviting herself to Nate's lacrosse game that was...outside.

"Blair Waldorf? And omg, The Chloe Bass. It's such an honor to meet you." Blair recognized the girls from her mother's fashion show. Chloe was a little freaked out by them, but loved how nice they were being to Blair. "You both wouldn't be on the Upper West Side unless...oh my gosh are you guys transferring to Colombia?" Chloe could see the gears turning in Blair's head.

"I-E-Y." Blair stuttered, Chloe gave her the side eye. "It's true! I'm a Colombian girl now! Yay!" Blair nudged Chloe to get the attention off of her.

"Uhh." Chloe started. The two girls were practically on their toes, hoping she would say yes. "Sorry ladies, I'm strictly a Juilliard girl! But I'll be around a lot since it's playing season for Nate." The girls cheered, Chloe didn't know how Blair would keep up with this lie but she would definitely find a way. Blair and Chloe walked away, Blair letting out a sound of annoyance. "B don't do this just to make minions. You don't need them, you're still a queen without them and at whatever school you go to." Chloe gave her advice, Blair knew she was right which made her frustrated but she just had to do it her way. Chloe said her goodbyes to Blair, and walked into the building where her meeting was. She hasn't had a meeting in a while, so she was very excited to finally get back on top in Bass Industry.

After a successful meeting, Chloe left the building with a huge smile on her face. All of the ideas had gotten approved and next year was going to be big for her and Bass Ind. Nate smiled from across the street, seeing Chloe beam with happiness. Once her eyes caught him, her happiness grew. He crosses the street, and holds her close, giving her a kiss on the head.

"So I take it everything went well?" He asks, taking her purse and business files, letting her walk freely.

"So well, our baby will never have to work a day in his life, if he doesn't want to of course." Nate admired how hard working and passionate Chloe was about her business, "How was your game?"

"We won, I scored the most points for the team and also for news that I aced my english final." Chloe kissed his lips, congratulating him. She loved seeing his face light up when he got to talk about something he loved. "So listen. I've visited Chuck these last couple of days and I think he really needs you. He hasn't went to visit Lily once, and I know she's been waiting for him." Chloe had told Nate everything that was happening with Lily's health. She expressed how scared she was to lose Lily, and she could imagine Chuck feeling the same. Chloe sighed.

"Nathaniel you and I both know when Chuck is in a rut like this he listens to no one." Nate held the front door of the Empire open for Chloe.

"But you're not just no one Chlo, you're his sister. Do it for Lily." The two got upstairs to Chloe's suite, Nate went inside to Chloe's while Chloe stood in the hall, staring at Chucks door. She opens it softly, Chuck lifts his head up from the couch that he was laying on.