14

2 weeks have passed by since Thanksgiving, 2 weeks since Serena has been gone with Trip. Chloe was now 13 weeks pregnant, 6 weeks away until she can find out the gender of her baby. Everyday she woke up more and more happy, though today was different. Today is the anniversary of Bart Bass death. Waking up, she called her brother but he didn't pick up, so she left him a message. She wanted to be with him, he wanted to be alone. Chloe was on her computer, going through family photos of when Bart was still alive. She smiled softly at all of them, rubbing her belly.

"That is your grandfather little one, he just so happen to be in heaven, along with your little brother or sister that came before you." Chloe spoke to her belly, "I know he's taking care of them, and I know he would love you. No matter how angry he got at me." Chloe confessed. She heard a knock on her door, seeing Nate in her doorway. He brought a little bag with him as well. He makes his way over to her bed, handing her the gift and kissing her on the cheek. "What's this?"

"Open it, just a little something to make your day a little better." Chloe watched him as she opened the bag, he smiles at her the whole time. She pulls out the little box that was in the bag, laughing loudly when she sees it fully.

"Nathaniel you are so amazing

"Nathaniel you are so amazing." Chloe continued laughing, making him chuckle.

"So when they baby comes and grows, it'll already be cool, like their parents." Chloe kissed his cheek, making him blush. Usually it's always Nate doing the little kisses here and there, he was happy that Chloe initiated it this time. "I also wanted to talk to you about something." Nate got serious.

"Oh no, what did you do?" Chloe sighed, putting the baby shoes away. Nate was going to tell her about the Serena situation. He couldn't hold it in any longer, he promised he was changing and keeping something like this from her would ruin everything he's working towards. Chloe's phone goes off, "It's okay, let's just continue our talk." She waved it off.

"It's okay, just take it real quick." Chloe grabbed her phone and answered.

"S? Is everything okay?" Nate was scared that Serena would be the one to tell Chloe first, which is why he was here. "How have things been with him?" Serena has called Chloe probably everyday since she left with Trip. The guilt ate Serena alive, she didn't know why but she felt that calling Chloe made her feel better about the whole thing. Chloe just has that aura of making everyone forget the bad. "Well if you ever need anything, call me and I'll be on my way there okay? Love you lots, bye."

"You'll be on your way there?" Nate was worried, it wasn't that long of a drive and Chloe knew how to drive, but he didn't want her driving on her own with a baby inside of her. The risks are just too high, which is why she has a driver for her.

"Don't worry about that, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Chloe waved off, Nate shook his head.

"No Chloe, I won't let you drive anywhere yourself and I'm not going to let you out late, when you should be sleeping. You're pregnant now, and you need all the rest you can get." Nate said seriously, he gets irritated as Chloe chuckled.