=58=

°•WARNING SMUT•°

JISUNG POV

I woke up feeling a little sweaty.I looked towards my side and saw minho sleeping peacefully.I felt uncomfortable and sticky in front of my underwear, I picked the duvets ups and saw the spot on my underwear, minho's thighs between my legs.I blushed at the thought of getting off by rutting against him while sleeping.I looked up towards minho and saw him looking at me.

I stopped breathing for a second.He saw my reaction and smirked.He started moving his thigh making me gasp and hold his shoulder tighter at the overstimulation.

"Minho hyung"

"Hmm?"

"Fuck me, please"I said and he tsked.

"Were you dreaming about it??Me fucking you until you can't even think??My cock deep inside you hitting your sweet spot every time I move??"He said hovering over me, i shook my head.

"What were you dreaming about then?You were having so much fun rutting against my thigh letting out those lewd sounds moaning my name again and again.Don't you want to make your dream real??"He said and I nodded desperate for his touch, getting a wet dream about him eating me out was common to me, I just did not have balls to ask him.

"Tell me then,what was I doing??"I opened my mouth before closing it few times wanting to say it so bad but the words won't come out.

"Tell me pup, I can't make it real until you tell me what it was"Tears started brimming in my eyes.

"You w-were eati-ng me o-out"I finally said it.His smirk grew almost as it was like teasing me.

"That was what you were dreaming about?My wet tongue deep inside your cute little pink hole, licking and sucking on it making you all drooly.Making you whiny and needy pup that you are, making a mess over yourself without even noticing, do you want that??"He said and I whimpered nodding my head.A harsh slap landing on my inner thigh creating a sting feeling making me moan.

"Words pup"

"Please, master pup will be good he promise"I said letting a tear roll down my eyes.He wiped it with his thumb cooing

"Such an obedient pup, asking so nicely"

He started kissing my neck going down until my nipple slightly licking on it bringing a groan out of me when I felt his teeth graze on it.His fingers played with my other nipple while he was sucking hard on the other.I could seriously cum from this but I did not want that to happen.

"Please Minho"I said his name rolling out my mouth unconsciously.He stopped all his actions at once.I let out a pitiful sob knowing what I did.

"Mind repeating it for me pup"I shook my head

"Sorry master, pup was not thinking, he just did not want to cum from this please master I'm sorry please eat me out"pleads coming out of my mouth like a mantra knowing minho liked when I begged.He cooed listening to my pleads.

"My poor pup just wants to be eaten out doesn't he??"He said and I nodded, immediately answering properly

"Yes master please"My opened my eyes looking at him, he made eye contact and smiled leaning in to give me a small peck teasingly grazing his tongue on my lips.I let out a breathy moan wanting to feel these lips on me so bad.He kissed my torso taking off my tshirt leaving me in my undie.He kept going down making my breath hitch in excitement of his next step.

He pulled my waistband before leaving it making it slap against my skin creating a sound which made him chuckle, he took off my underwear leaving me naked displayed in front of him.He started giving small kisses to my member, taking my red sensitive tip in his mouth swirling his tongue around it, when I was about drown in the feeling he pulled away with a pop sound.

I groaned slightly at not feeling anything but knew it was time for the main now.He flipped me over so I was on my stomach, I let out a yelp in surprise but loved being manhandled by him like this.He took a pillow adjusting it under my stomach making sure my tip touched the pillow. I rutted against it once but immediately stopped when a harsh slap landed on my bare ass.It really hurted but in a good way.The slap made me jerk forward making my cock drag on the pillow deliciously making me shudder in pleasure.

He parted my cheeks having a look of my fluttering pink hole clenching in the air.He let out a growl at the view in front of him.My face was buried deep in the blankets my upper half touching the mattress, a pillow under my stomach right in front of my dick.Minho dig in blowing air on my rim like he was testing the waters, I jerked forward at the feeling my cock dragged over the pillow making a shiver run down my spine.He chuckled at how sensitive I was.

He kisses my hole a few times before using his tongue lapping on my rim a few times, I could not help but moan out loud with both the stimulation I was getting with his mouth and the pillow.He circled his tongue before letting the tip enter my hole.I pushed back trying to get it more.He slapped my ass hard again making me sob, so lost in pleasure.

He finally let his tongue entered fully making me moan.He moved his tongue inside trying to find my spot leaving his tongue there when he finally found it.He stopped deep inside me I did not know what to do or what happened.I was not allowed to move so I did not do anything except waiting for him to move.He pulled out hovering over my back.I got my face out of the mattress looking to my side wanting to see what he wanted or why he stopped.He kissed my cheek making me smile subconsciously.

"So good puppy, won't even push back on masters tongue when he stops.such a pretty little obedient puppy..you want to get rewarded?"I nodded my head knowing his rewards were always best.He liked to spoil me with rewards for even the things I did but same goes with the punishments, if he had to put me in my place he will do it not even thinking about it twice.Thats what I loved about him.How he treated me like glass doll one day and other like a slut the other day.

"Come on then ride my face make yourself feel good pup, take your reward and make a mess over yourself"I nodded my head and he did not protest knowing I have gone non verbal.He go down against burrying his tongue deep inside me teasing my prostate.I started moving going up and down his tongue going in and out with my cock rutting against the pillow.I was seeing stars it was nothing like my dreams.I kept rutting my hips until the strings holding my stomach untied and I came on the pillow with a high pitched whine still slowly rutting through my orgasm.When I stilled my hips minho got up turning me around hovering over me.My eyes full of tears of pure pleasure, my nose a little red from being rubbed against the mattress, my breath uneven, my mouth parted letting out small pants at a time, drool running down from the corner.I was so blissed out, my eyes kept drooping down.Minho chuckled at my state snuggling me giving me the warmth I needed before I fell asleep again.

A/N
This is for the minsung stans❤
Also guys we are nearing the end, just a couple more chapters.I'm  finished writing the book and I'm telling you are gonna loose all your uwu's so be prepared.