=19=

JEONGIN POV

We were all in the cafeteria eating.Like always we all sat together.We actually became a one whole group.Seungmin and hyunjin were really nice to me like always.They always cared for what I ate.They did not let me eat ramen too much and told me to eat the food the college provided more.

I was happy by getting all this attention but this only made my feeling grow more for them and it made everything more complicated than it already was.I just wanted to avoid them but what can I do when I sit with them everyday??I cannot just ignore them.I had to come up with a plan to do this.Then I thought about Eric's offer.Should I really start sitting with him??It was actually a good idea as I could ignore them and get a new friend at the same time.It was killing two birds with the same stone.

I was just sitting there eating when I saw someone entering the cafeteria.It was the one and only haewoo.Seungmin instantly noticed me shifting uncomfortably on my seat as all his attention was on me.He followed my gaze and saw haewoo entering.He hissed in annoyance.Seungmin's mood changed and he was clearly very pissed.Everyone was confused until hyunjin told them that haewoo was back.He was actually on a leave for a week as he got several cuts on his face and he did not want people to think that he was beaten up so he decided to stay home.

"jeongin I really did not get the chance to ask you how you know him and why is he doing all this to you??"Jisung asked with curiosity and concern.

"He's my ex"I said bluntly making everyone choke on their food.

"You dated before?"Jisung said after spilling his water, not expecting this from me.

"Yeah, now I wish I didn't"I said with a sad laugh.

"What happened between you both??Was he always like this?"Chan asked.

"No...We dated about 2 months and I swear he was very sweet,kind but later I found out that it was all just a play.On our 2 month anniversary he asked me to give him a gift, at first I did not know what he meant so I just gave him a gift and that's when the real haewoo came out.He told me to have sex with him but I was not ready to do such thing when I was a minor so I refused him which only lead to something I don't want to remember."I told them my story with still a smile on my face.They all looked at me in utter disbelief.

"Why did you stop me from killing him??"Seungmin asked.

"I don't want you to be in trouble because of me."I said.They all sighed knowing I was like my brother, very stubborn and they cannot change my mind that easily.

"Okay but always tell us if you feel you are unsafe or if he tries something again"Hyunjin said.I nodded my head and they both instantly smiled.My heart fluttered at their caring expression.This was one of the reason why I liked them, they always treated me like I was something very precious and fragile.I felt loved when I was with them.

All the periods ended and everybody started going back to their dorms but I had to go to the detention.I stayed there with Eric until our detention was over or even more.Jisung was right, the detention was actually quite fun as there was no teacher and only us two in the room.We both talked about each others life and so.

"So can I sit with you tomorrow?"I asked him shyly.He was shocked but said yes anyways.I was happy that I could finally avoid them and maybe change my feelings.If I don't stay with them, then I will not like them anymore right??

I was thinking when eric suddenly started packing his bag.I asked him what happened and he told me that the detention was over half and hour ago.I nodded my head and picked my bag, it was already packed cause I did not open it.When I was walking towards my room I saw jisung entering seungmin's and hyunjin's dorm.I did not even bother to put my bag inside and just started walking towards their dorm.I knocked the door and it was opened by jisung.He was gonna ask something but I entered the room leaving him there.

"Why are you still having the bag??"Jisung said.

"I came straight from detention."I said.

"But it ended like half and hour ago"He said again, I hummed.

"I know, We were just sitting there and did not know about the time."I said making all of them hoot.I completely ignored all of them and sat next to felix, everyone was shocked cause I always sat next to hyunjin or seungmin or on their laps but today I did not even spare them a glance.Ofcourse I felt bad doing it but what can I do.Those things makes me go crazy and I always end up crying because of frustration.

"What were you talking about anyways to take that long"Woojin asked teasing a little.

"Nothing, he asked me out on a date"I said bluntly making some look at me shocked and some with a smug face.Sungmin and Hyunjin were looking at each other talking with their eyes.

"Are you going to go??"Seungmin said

"I don't know"I said acting confused.

"But you don't know him...how can you go on a date with him??"Hyunjin said.

"People usually do not know each other at first, he looked nice....I want to just give it a try"I said making them look down.