=11=

JISUNG POV

I was walking back with the boy of medicines in hand when somebody called my name.I looked back and saw who it was.It was seungmin, he was holding some books indicating that he was coming from the library.He ran towards me we started walking together.

"What are these for??"He pointed towards the bag of medicine.

"Ah these...Actually Felix has very high fever."I said and he nodded his head in understandment.Now we reached at our rooms.We bid goodbyes and I entered my room.I saw Felix on the bed just like I left him.I walked towards him and gently peeled the blanket off him.His t-shirt was wet.

The man in the pharmacy told me to use cold towel and wipe his body and put it on his forehead several time to bring down his temperature.I made him sit up and gave him the medicine and a glass of water.While he was taking the medicine I brought a towel and a bowl of water.I really do want to strip him without his permission but making him suffer because of feeling hot was not an option either.It was not that big of a deal actually.

I slowly took his t-shirt off, It was smelling due to all the sweat that his body has released.I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down.He was in his boxers now.I took the towel and dipped it in the water and started wiping his body starting from his shoulders.When I reached his arms I noticed his scars again.I mean the ones on his forearms could be caused by him,but the ones on his wrists looked very painful.It could not be caused by any self harm.

I knew who was the reason of this but never knew it was this serious as I almost never got the chance to see them this close.My eyes flickered again on the marks supposedly by him.The scars of his self harm made my heart clench in sadness.How could he do that to himself.I blamed myself for this also as I was never there for my best friend when he needed me the most.Tears slipped down my cheeks with me noticing.

I wiped his legs, arms, stomach, back ignoring the tears blocking my vision and making it blurry.I moved him to my bed.His bed sheets were wet and kinda smelt.I washed his sheets and the clothes he was wearing before.

SEUNGMIN POV

When I entered my room, I noticed that hyunjin was not there.I called him to ask where he was.He told me that they were all chilling in Chan's and woojin's dorm.I kept the books on the desk and made my way towards their dorm.As I came out I noticed changbin's room door closing indicating someone has just entered the room.I only got the glimpse of their hair and they were blonde.Jeongin and Changbin both had black hair.I thought I would be jeongin and I saw it wrong so I ignored it and started walking towards where I was headed before.

I opened the door of their dorm and went inside.When I saw hyunjin I instantly plopped on his lap.He instantly put his arms around me holding me close.We talked for a while but something in me was telling me that something bad was gonna happen.I was feeling kinda sick feeling in my stomach from earlier which I tried to ignore but could not anymore.Felix also had fever.Everything did not felt right.I was zoning out a lot.Everyone noticed my behavior.

"Why happened baby?Is something bothering you...you are zoning out a lot"Hyunjin asked making everyone's attention on me now.

"I don't know but something does not feel right.Something in me is telling me that something bad is going to happen."I told them honestly little scared at this moment.The feeling in stomach growing more instead of stopping

"What happened??Did something happened on the way here that made you feel like that?"Hyunjin asked me now worried at my behavior.

"No, not really"I answered him.

"Tell me everything that happened with you before coming here."Chan said.I nodded and started talking.

"I was coming from the library and I saw jisung.I called him and we walked together.I saw he was holding a bag of medicines so I asked him why he bought those.He told me that Felix was having a very high fever.Then we bid goodbye and I went into our room, i called hyunjin and he told me he was here so I walked out and saw changbin's room's door closing.I think I saw someone blonde entering the room, but it could be just my imagination and then I came here"

"Nothing seems wrong with all this."Chan said thinking a little.

"The blonde could be just jeongin."Woojin said.

"Changbin just came few minutes before you, Changbin what was Jeongin doing before you left??"He asked again.

"He was sleeping."He said trying to figure things out too.I started thinking and instantly my mind went blank.I got it.The reason of me feeling like this.A blonde going inside changbin's room and Felix having a fever.I started panicking.My breathing became irregular and more heavy and frequent.It was like I was a having a panic attack.This took everyone's attention.They all looked at me worried.

"What is happening baby??Calm down...Look at me and breath"Hyunjin said worriedly.My breathing became a little stable looking at hyunjin but there was no time for this.I immediately stood up and pushing hyunjin to the side gently trying not to hurt him.

I ran out of their dorm leaving the door open.Everybody was shocked, worried and confused so they all followed me, running after me.We all stood outside changbin's room.I opened the door and barged in not caring about anything else.I just wanted to know if jeongin was safe, not wanting my prediction to be true.As I barged in, I was met with something I was the most scared of.