=50=

FELIX POV

I wake up with a strange pain in my head, it felt like hangover but I knew it was not.I sat up on the bed I was sleeping on.Looking at my surroundings I noticed they were not familiar or more than familiar.I panicked instantly knowing where I was.

I tried to look for my phone but remembered that it was taken away by my parents.I was about to cry because of being so terrified when the door suddenly opened and youngmin entering in.My breath was caught in my throat, i could not breath feeling like someone was taking my oxygen away.

"Looks like you are up now??"I could not reply, gonot like I wanted to.He came closer and sat on the edge of bed where I was sitting.I did not want to sit next to him so I tried to get up.I was pushed back on the bed with him hovering over me.My eyes became teary immediately.

"Where do you think you are going?"He said in a stern and I knew he was mad, if I spoke something he could hit me.

"P-Please let m-me go"I said with tears flowing down my face.

"Why would I do that, you don't know how much I missed you"He said making me want to throw up.I did not want to stay with him.But I knew he was in a gang and I was nothing in front of him.

"Why would you bring me back here after so many years"I asked now confused.I mean he could find someone new after so many years, why is using me again?

"I don't know since I saw you in the club, seeing you dolled up I noticed how much I missed you and wanted you back from that moment I am working so hard for this moment.Seeing someone save you that day made me a more interested in the other person who was taking interest in what's mine and comes out, he was your boyfriend"He scoffed.

"I thought it would be hard to separate him from you because he is a gang as well and use some brain but guess he did not love you for real like I do.I just had to create a little misunderstanding and boom your relationship was over"He laughed but I could not help but cry thinking it was all planned and changbin fell for it.I mean youngmin is right, changbin was in a gang but he did not even try to find the real thing maybe he did not trust me enough maybe he did not love me.I was full on sobbing now.Youngmin wiped my tears carefully.I was being manipulated by him.

"Don't worry I will keep you safe like I always did, i will love you again."He said and I shook my head.

"P-Please l-let m-me go"I said voice cracking inbetween.Youngmin eyed darkened, he slapped me making my face turn.I let out a choked sob at the stinging feeling.All the memories came flushing back.I could not help but feel all the emotions I had before.After all those years I'm back stuck in this hell.Maybe this is my life, maybe I don't deserve happiness.Youngmin got up leaving me alone on the bed.

"I'm not tying you up so don't try to get out, because no matter what I will get you back and you know that better than me"He said and I did not reply deep in thoughts of how to get out of here.

"And if I get to know you tried to do something I can hurt changbin more than just a shot on his arm"He said and my eyes went wide.I was terrified knowing that the shot was from him.I could not help but nod.Even if changbin did not trust me or we broke up, i was too deep in love with him to back out now.I could do anything if it keeps changbin safe.

Youngmin left the room locking it behind leaving me alone with my thoughts.I did not know what to do now.Maybe I was made to be here all locked up.I kept looking around and saw a window which was left open.I could get out but living with youngmin these years I knew that he was testing me.Even if I try he would bring me back here and would get a reason to hurt changbin which I did not want at all so I looked away from the window.

I don't know how much time I spent thinking about changbin, thinking about all our time together, all the sweet times we spent together.Our first date, the pocky game that we won.The time we became official how I showed him all my scars and told him about my past.Our first kiss which melted me completely.The first time I forced him to try the cigarette.Thinking about all this put a smile on my face but it immediately dropped when I came back to reality.Was it all just a lie??Did it mean nothing?Do he ever think about these things, does he even remember these??Did he miss me or was I the only one??

I looked to my side seeing the sun slowly rising.It was morning.I did not even sleep for a second.These years everything I did was waste.How I called jisung to save me from this hell and how I'm back here sitting in the same room.I felt I was dreaming the whole time and it was just how I was.I never got to call jisung, he never came to save me, i never met a gang, i never dated changbin, we never broke up.It was all a dream I was always in this room, i never got out of his hell.I was trapped here forever and ever.

———END————

Hehe did you guys fall for it??Anyways wait for another chapter tomorrow!!