=32=

JISUNG POV

I was really nervous about today.I have never confessed before, it was always the other person.I was really hoping that it would end well or at least start.I woke up at 7am and was in my bed till 7:30.Felix came out of the bathroom, he probably took a shower.

"Do you not want to go today?"Felix asked and I shook my head.He sighed.

"Then get up we are going to be late."He said and I noticed that he was all ready.As I was going into the bathroom, felix told me that he was going to changbin's room as he was ready and we still had time till the college started.I nodded my head and went inside the bathroom to shower.I came out with a towel as I knew no one was gonna be there.But there sat Minho looking at me up and down.

SIKE

As expected no one was in the room so I quickly changed.Today I wanted to get a little more dressed because I really wanted to impress someone.I put an eyeliner with a red lip gloss which made my lips look soft and red.I looked in the mirror the last time, picking up my bag went out.

What I was wearing

I was walking straight towards my locker until someone came in my way

I was walking straight towards my locker until someone came in my way..standing right in front of me.

I looked up a little annoyed but my face broke into a smile as soon as I who it was.I forgot that I was going towards the locker, i started talking to him until the bell rang.After hearing the bell I ran my way towards my class, I had a maths class which meant I wanted to sit at the back, i should really hurry.

I entered the class panting, thank god the teacher was not there yet.I looked for my friends and instantly smiled when I found Felix sitting with the other two saving a seat for me.I walked towards them and sat on the seat picking up Felix's backpack which was previously on it.As soon as I sat, felix looked over towards me and smiled.

The bell finally rang indicating that it was the lunch time and all could have a break.I packed my stuff and otherd did so too.

"When are you planning on doing it?"felix asked making me look at him confused.My eyebrows furrowed.He sighed before mouthing minho keeping in mind the presence of other two behind us.

"I don't think I will do it today."I said making felix a little disappointed and angry.

"Whyy??"He said in a bratty voice.I really wanted to tell him that I was scared but no I did not tell him that.

"I am going on a drive with minjun hyung."I said making him look at me suspiciously.It was not a lie, i agreed to his idea on going back to our hometown as he wanted to do some work and I decided that I would meet my mother for the time being and he offered to take me to a long drive and everybody who knew me knew that I was a sucker for long drives with music.

"Where are you going and when??"Felix asked.

"We are going back to our hometown."I said and looked at my watch"and we have to leave in 10 min."I said making Felix nod.The others were done packing more like eating each others face.Felix turned towards them and started to walk away but stopping to say a sweet 'Have fun.'

MINHO POV

I was standing with everybody beside out lockers.Jisung was still not there and our first class was about to start in a few.As we were talking I saw jisung walking towards us, he was again wearing revealing clothes that showed his beautiful tummy and abs.Today he was all dolled up,he was wearing makeup too.Some boys were looking at him, i just really wanted to pull him out and tell him to change into some decent clothes.

As he was about to reach us, suddenly minjun came and stopped him in his tracks.I could not control my facial expression anymore and frowned a little.I did not notice how everybody was looking at me from our group.I could not take my eyes off jisung and minjun, jisung started talking and laughing.He started walking away with him giggling inbetween.I did not want him to laugh with anyone else like that,i wanted to be the only person whom he should giggle like that.

"You are being too obvious."Changbin said so only our group could hear it.

"What do you mean?"I said acting dumb but I knew no one would buy it.

"I will suggest you to make him yours before minjun does."Hyunjin said.I clenched my jaw and fists as deep inside I knew it could happen.I have seen how minjun looks at han, it makes me want to punch him so much but I can't.

I was in the cafeteria eating my food with changbin, chan, woojin, jeongin.We were eating peacefully waiting for the others.After few minutes everybody else joined us but han was not there.

"Where is Jisung??"Chan asked looking at the new comers.Seungmin and hyunjin shrugged their shoulders.Felix looked up at me and answered.

"He has gone on a date with minjun."He said smirking,I stopped chewing.Only one thought was in my mind.If I get too late,i could loose jisung.

"Really?"Seungmin asked shocked trying to reassure.Felix just nodded and started eating his food again.

"Did they really have to miss college to go?"Woojin asked chuckling finding the situation amusing.

"He took jisung on a drive to their hometown."Felix said amused as well.

"Its really romantic especially when jisung loves long drives"He said again.ohh that's why he was all dolled up, he was wearing makeup too only because he had a date with minjun.

"How much drive is there in total?"Hyunjin asked now curious.

"It's about 4 hours drive to our house from here."Jeongin said.

"So it's total of 8 hours drive, they will be alone.....so romantic anything could happen,maybe he took him on such a long drive to conf-"I cut off chan daydreaming by suddenly standing up making everyones eyes on me.I could not listen to this.I could not afford to let someone take my jisung away.They all gave me a confused look.I was angry and left the cafeteria immediately.