=37=

*2 months later*
NO ONE POV

Today the gang had a mission but they did not tell their boyfriends because they will ask them to come along and it was very dangerous for them to join the gang in these type of mission.Today they were going to kill 2 people who were going to meet to exchange money.They all went to the meeting place before the time so that they could get in their position.

What really surprised them was that the they were supposed to meet at 11:30 but the 2 cars came in view at 11:05.They all put their guards up not knowing what was about to happen.As soon as the door opened 2 man came out holding suitcases.They were relieved and thought that they just started the meeting early but that was not it.

One man holding the suitcase snapped his fingers and people from no where started coming out.They all made a circle around X6.Everyone was surprised, how did they even know we were coming moreover how did they know they were here??X6 looked at each other in disbelief, suddenly a laugh brought them back to reality.

"Did you really think killing me was this easy??"One of the man said.He was the person X6 wanted to kill the most out of both as he was really a bitch.He owned a restaurant by his family name Kim.He had a gang but it was not run by him, they believed that his son was leading the gang.

His gang was very dangerous and did not care much about the people, they killed a lot of innocent people just for their fun(you know the gangs you don't have anything to do and just do killing for fun)But one thing was very bad about them.They had a lot of black money(I was thinking about the police haha I was thinking if this was real what role did the police have??I mean this is just a fiction so let's just go with it)

X6 did not know what to do at this time.They never really thought this far, they did not expect this to happen.Kim laughed loudly with his friend (just assume someone) and snapped his fingers again.As soon as he snapped his fingers,there was shower of bullets.X6 were wearing bullet proof jacket but still it was dangerous.X6 (more like X4 you know woojin and seungmin are in the car)tried their best to run to the car.They were successful in running but still had minor injuries.

As soon as they sat in the car, woojin started driving like it was a plane.His speed was no joke.Changbin got a bullet in his arm and rest were fine just some cuts here and there.Woojin was professional in treating wound so they did not have to take changbin to the hospital.Tomorrow was Saturday anyway.

Jisung, jeongin, felix had no idea where their boyfriends were.Jisung and felix were playing games and having fun on the weekend in their dorms while changbin told jeongin that he was going to be late or maybe going to sleep with his gang.Jeongin did not tell felix or jisung that he was alone as they would come to his dorm or drag him to theirs and he did not want that.

He wanted to be alone for some time, he wanted to try the clothes he never could try after coming to college.He was playing kartrider on his phone until midnight.He could not sleep with the thought of him trying the skirts and the thigh highs he had collected so far.He was always attracted to womens clothing but never got a chance to try as jisung was always there with him.When jisung left for college he started his own collection and would lock his room and try and wear several clothes.Now that he had a roommate, he could not do anything.Today was the perfect opportunity for him but he had to be safe so he texted changbin

I.N🦊
Hyung are you coming to the dorm tonight??

CHANGBIN🐷
No, I'm gonna stay with the gang

I.N🦊
Okay..goodnight then!!!

CHANGBIN🐷
Night.

"I texted jeongin telling him that you will stay with the gang tonight"Hyunjin said.Changbin nodded his head and hissing a little as woojin took out the bullet.They were all at woochan's dorm watching changbin get treated and they were treating their small cuts themselves.

"Give us the key"Seungmin said.Everybody looked at him in confusion.

"Me and hyunjin are going to sleep with jeongin.He is going to be lonely"Seungmin said putting his hand forward asking for the keys.

"In my left front pocket"Changbin said.Woojin took it out and threw it towards seungmin, He catched the keys and put it in his pocket.He got up and went out of the door with Hyunjin following behind

"Let's go to our dorm first to get the clothes"Hyunjin said and seungmin nodded.They opened the door getting inside taking a pair of clothes.

"How about we take a pair jeongin maybe if he is not sleeping he could wear it."Hyunjin said.Seungmin nodded excitedly and went towards hyunjin's wardrobe to choose clothes for jeongin.

"How about this??"Seungmin said holding a big t-shirt that is oversized for hyunjin as well.

"It's nice now the lower hmm..."Hyunjin said looking for something that would fit jeongin

"He doesn't need it"Seungmin said

"Huh?"

"I mean this would be very big in him, he does not need to wear anything under this"Seungmin said.Hyunjin smiled

"You're right, lets go"He took all the clothes and left their dorm not forgetting to lock it.They were now standing in front of changbin's dorm.They knocked on the door to see if jeongin was sleeping or not.When they got no response they assumed that jeongin was sleeping.Seungmin took out the key before inserting it in to unlock the door.They entered the dorm locking the door behind them and walked toward the bedroom.

A/N
Are you excited about what is going to happen in the next chapter??What do you think will happen??