=49=

CHANGBIN POV

I felt really bad when I got to know that felix was getting picked on and he tried to hide that from us.I felt bad but did not do anything as Felix completely changed from that date.We were eating our food, i did not see Felix today so I guessed he was on a leave.Jisung came to the table sitting down with his tray of food.

"Where is felix??I did not see him today"Chan asked.

"He dropped out"Jisung said making all of us shocked.We did not see this coming.

"What??Are you serious?"

"Yeah he is going to Australia for a while"

"And then?"

"I don't know, he blocked me"Everyone was speechless at the news, it was all too much to take in at one time.felix leaving for Australian, him dropping out of college and him blocking jisung.What is going on??

"Why would he do that?"woojin said

"Obviously cause he did not want me to worry about him"

"Why would you worry?He's going there to meet his parents right?"Chan asked and jisung hummed.

"But his parents are the reason I'm worried"Jisung mumbled and I heard it.His parents??WAIT!!Felix told me about them right??telling me that they told him that what youngmin did was love.Which means his parents are not like normal, they do not care for him.I felt like angry, sad, guilty all at the same time.

"When is he going??"I asked shocking everybody.I never participated when they were talking about Felix.

"He would be in flight right now"Jisung said making me hit my fist on the table in anger.

FELIX POV

As soon as I got out of the airport, i looked around breathing in the air of Australia.I was so happy being back here but something in me was telling me this was not a great idea.I mean I did not trust my parents I don't know why I came here.I blocked jisung because he is always the one worrying about me.I always feel like burden so I did not want him to worry this time too.

I decided to drop out of college because after agreeing to their deal I don't think I would be able to continue.This is just last meeting.I said to myself and started making my way to find a cab.Now I was standing out of my parents house.It was big, not like a mansion but also not like a small, cozy house for 2 people to live in.I knocked on the door and It was opened by my mother.

She tried to hug me but I stopped her and got inside.I saw my father sitting on the table full of food.Should I really trust them?Should I eat with them??

"Let's eat son"My father said pointing towards the chair for me to sit on.I shook my head.

"No I'm not here to eat, can we talk so I can go"I asked not wanting to eat anything from them.

"This is our last meet, please eat with us"My mother said with eyes full of tears.I knew I shouldn't have fell for the tears but I sadly did.I sat down on the table picking my chopsticks to eat.

As we were eating my mother gave me glass of some water.I was so immersed in eating that I did notice a little colour change of water making it look a little translucent.I drank it after finishing my portion of food.We all sat there for some time before I started talking.

"As you know I want to accept the deal which means you have no interference in my life anymore.I am not your son from this day,I can do whatever I wan-"

"But you know what that comes with right??"My father cut me off.I nodded my head telling them I knew.

"We will not pay for anything for now on, you have to earn money yourself for you to use and we will take everything we have given you till now."He said and I nodded my head.

"Then let's do it"He said putting his hand in front of me to start giving the things they have given me back.I put my watch, my wallet, my necklace and my studs, a ring.

"One more thing"My mother said and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"Your phone, i don't think you bought it yourself."My mother said.

"But I payed for more than half of it"I said in protest.

"But we also payed for it, doesn't matter how much"My father said and I scoffed.I mean I did not need it.I remembered jisung's and changbin's number.I took out the phone from my pocket giving it to my father.

"I'll just leave tomorrow"I said.They nodded their head telling me the directions towards the guest room.I got up stumbling a bit and falling back in my chair.

"What's wrong?"I could sense the fakeness in her voice.I shook my head not wanting to tell them so that they could not take advantage.I stumbled my way towards the room they told me to go into.As soon as I opened the door I was met with my worst nightmare.Youngmin

He was sitting on the bed, i panicked and tried to get out of the room stumbling and falling on my face.I hissed when I knew I sprained my ankle very badly.He chuckled at my state right now.lifting me off the ground and putting me on my bed.My head was about to burst with pain.He leaned down kissing my head.'Sleep well' are the only words I heard before going to an unwanted sleep.

A/N
As you guys can tell I'm getting a little impatient with this book,i can't wait till tomorrow to post.I want to know what you guys think about this so far.Thankyou for reading.I know some of you might be silent readers and I'm really okay with it as long as you enjoy my work♡♡