=38=

°•WARNING SUGGESTIVE•°
Cross dressing and subspace but not that major

JEONGIN POV

I was very excited.I wanted to be safe so I texted changbin only to know that he was not coming tonight.I instantly got up from my bed and locked the door.I looked at my phone and it was 1am, I mean no one would be here at this time right??I took out a white skirt with white thighs socks.I took out a big blue fluffy sweater that was about 3 sizes bigger than me.

I pushed down my trousers and pulled the skirt up till my waist.I took off the t-shirt I was wearing to buckle my skirt up.I loved how the skirt showed my tiny waist, I was not that confident in my body but I sure loved my tiny waist.I put the thigh socks on, They were a little tight around my thigh making the skin of my thigh come out a little.I loved how tight they were around my newly shaved legs.

Lastly I took the sweater and wore it.I came to my mid thighs,my skirt could not be seen but I wanted it to show so I tucked my sweater inside my skirt only from the front.I was ready, i looked into the mirror once I was ready.I loved how I looked, I wanted to wear clothes like this.I felt pretty, i felt beautiful.I clicked a few pictures for my insta.

Lost in my daydream I did not realize someone knocking on the door.Next thing I heard someone put the key in.I panicked knowing someone was coming in.Someone seeing me like this was the only thing I could think of.As soon as the door opened I rushed towards the bathroom getting in and locking the door behind me.

HYUNJIN POV

We entered the room and were heading towards the beds.We came closer to jeongin's bed and saw that he was not there and his clothes were scattered on the ground.His t-shirt on his bed whereas his trouser were on the floor.

"Jeongin??"I said trying to find where he was.I looked towards the bathroom and saw the light was on.I got closer to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Are you in there??"I asked.I was getting worried as I was not getting any reply.Few seconds later a timid voice spoke up.

"Y-Yeah"Jeongin said, it almost sounded like a whimper which added to my worry.

"Are you okay?Did something happen"I asked

"I'm f-fine"I knew he was lying.Seungmin came towards me and out his hand on my shoulder giving me a small nod.

"Come out fast then...We will be waiting outside."Seungmin said taking my hand and bringing me to jeongin's bed.He sat down bringing me down with him.

"He is fine, let him come out and then we can ask him what happened"He said reassuring me.I nodded my head and took out my phone.I was scrolling through insta when I saw an account that caught my eye.

Babyboy.J🦊

Liked by 40,563 people Babyboy

Babyboy.J🦊-New baby to my collection.
3 months ago

"Doesn't jeongin has the same skirt?"I immediately showed the post to seungmin.Seungmin eyes went wide.

"He does"He took my phone out of my hand seeing the username and giving it back to me.

"I cannot even imagine him with that skirt."I said, seungmin just rolled his eyes.Its been 15 minutes but jeongin was still in the bathroom.I got up knocking on the door again.

"Jeongin what are you doing inside??"I asked, seungmin also got up from the bed.We did not get a reply.

"If you don't come out in 10 sec I swear I will break this door"Seungmin said, i knew he was mad now.

"No, I-I am c-coming."Jeongin said in a hurry.

"Hurry up then"Seungmin said standing in front of the door with his arms crossed.

"Can you give me my clothes first??"Jeongin said.

"Are you not wearing your clothes?"

"Y-Yes"He said

"Then you have to come out and get your clothes yourself"Seungmin said with a smirk

"Please~"Jeongin said insisting again, By his voice we knew he was pouting by now.

"Jeongin there is no need to be shy, we are your boyfriends you know"I said and jeongin whined a little.

"Will you come out or I break the door?"Seungmin asked teasing.

"O-Okay then-n close-e your eyes"Jeongin said making us roll our eyes at his shyness.We sat on his bed and closed our eyes.

"They are closed"I said, we heard the door unlocking meaning jeongin finally got out of the bathroom.

JEONGIN POV

I was scared of going out like this so I told them to close their eyes.I opened the door and peaked out a little.I saw them sitting on my bed with their eyes closed.I quickly got out of the bathroom.I picked up my clothes and was about to run towards the bathroom when I felt someone pull me backwards.Next thing I know is I'm pinned on my bed by hyunjin.He was hovering over me.I gulped in nervousness knowing that I have been caught red handed.

"We were so worried for you but you were lying to us all this time"Seungmin said standing with his a smirk and his arms crossed.Hyunjin changed his position and now his knee was inbetween my thighs very near to my crotch.

"H-Hyung~"I accidentally moaned when he pushed his knee forward.He licked his lips seeing me from head to toe.He put his hand on my jaw ghosting his fingers on my bottom lips while constantly moving his knee increasing the pressure little by little.I closed my eyes in pleasure.He stopped his actions making me whine and look at him.He leaned down.

"Hyung does not like to be lied to"He whispered next to my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm s-sorry"I said.He tsked.

"What's done has been done,we can't take it back now, can we??"He said looking straight into my eyes.I had tears my eyes making them look glossy.I did not want to be bad.I was unconsciously getting to subspace.I pouted my lips out.

"What should baby do to make it up for hyung"I said totally fallen into subspace.Hyunjin was shocked at a sudden change but smirked later.

"I don't know, i think baby deserves to get punished for being a bad boy and lying to his hyungs"Hyunjin said making me shake my head

"Don't want to be bad"I said nearly a whimper

"Why??Baby doesn't like when hyung calls him bad??Wants to be a good boy??"Hyunjin said and I nodded looking in his eyes with my glossy ones.

"Sure, then show us how good of a boy you can be"Hyunjin said.

A/N
Another one!!!hope you enjoy reading this.This is the first time I have written something like this, hope I did a good job.