=56=

A/N
I could really write this with the advice I got from a very sweet friend I have.I really did not know what to write next and she was the one who helped me out of it.thank you so muchIamspecial23

JISUNG POV

I was so sad that we missed the only opportunity I had to meet Felix.I have not talked to him from the moment he dropped out or you can say blocked me.I tried calling his parents but they never picked my phone up.I was anxious of where felix was but nothing was in my hand.J was helpless, i could not do anything.

Korea is so big where do you think I can find him when no one has heard from him for years, I was so excited on meeting him today but it all went to drain when I saw the room empty.Right now minho was driving me home after leaving all his members to their mansion.Jeongin decided to stay with hyunjin and seungmin but I was not in mood of talking to someone so I asked minho to drop me off.

I was looking out of the window not knowing what else to do.My brain was full of thoughts of one person I now knew was alive.One part of me wanted minho to comfort me and stay with for the night and one part of me wanted him to go back to the mansion.I mean I did cry in front of him few times, it was not like I was uncomfortable it was that I knew minho was in a gang and he already had a lot to do so I did not want to burden him anymore.I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not realize that the car had stopped and we were here.

"Ji..baby, we're here"I instantly was brought out of my trance and looked outside.I looked towards minho giving him a smile thanking him for the ride.As I was about to get out of the car, he pulled my wrist making me sit back on the seat.I looked towards him with a confused expression.

"Do you want me to stay??"He asked, my eyes instantly watered and it did not go unnoticed by him.I shook my head.

"N-No it's o-okay"I said,he sighed a little getting out of his car.He went outside while I was sitting inside confused.He opened the door on my side and put his hand forwards asking me to hold it.

"Come on"I held his hand and got out of the car.We were in the elevator waiting for my floor to come.Minho was staring at me but my gaze was fixed on the screen showing on which floor we were on.The lift was going up and I saw the red numbers increasing like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

With a ding the elevator door opened and we walked towards my apartment(you know those hotel like apartment or what you call it as room, i don't know but I will call it apartment)I inserted the card and with a cute door opening sound the door opened.We went inside and I plopped on the couch in the living room.My apartment with I shared with jeongin had 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a big living room with a big ass T.V and lastly a kitchen which was also quite spacious.

I was lying on the couch with my left cheek pressing against the leather.I could feel the tears falling from my eyes, i could hear footsteps behind me of minho waking here and there.After few seconds I felt the couch dip a little where my legs were.Minho pulled my legs up sitting down putting my legs on his lap.I looked over my shoulder seeing him looking at me.I instantly turned around and got up somehow it made me sit on his lap.He rubbed my thighs softly, it was nothing sexual.It was for me to calm down and it surely helped.

I closed my eyes enjoying the soothing feeling of his hands on my thighs.I changed my positing straddling his lap with my knees on touching his sides.His hands did not leave my thighs and he kept rubbing them making unknown pattern on them.I hid my face in the crook of his neck feeling the sleep take over me.

He noticed and started humming a little.I took my head off his neck and tried my best to keep my open, the atmosphere was so comfortable that I was almost failing to keep my eyes open.Minho put my head back on his shoulder.

"Sleep for a little"He said in a soft voice.

"But I don't want to.I want to spend some time with you that now you are here"I whined.It was not common for minho to come to my apartment because of his missions and if he came jeongin was always there.Now that we were alone I wanted to spend some time with him but my body almost reacted opposite.Minho sighed lowly before answering.

"Sleep for a little hannie.I will be right next to you when you wake up, then we will have fun okay"He said, i became excited to have him next to when I wake up, usually if I slept with him, almost every time I woke up I was alone cause he had to leave and go back to the mansion.I could not stop the smile which crept up on my face.I started bouncing up and down in excitement.He hissed before gripping my hips tightly stopping my actions making me whine

"Just sleep"He said in a stern voice and I nodded closing my eyes, he could hear him smiling while he started humming again rocking me back and forth lulling me to sleep.