=40=

NO ONE POV

I got up from my deep slumber, yawning freely, stopping when I noticed two bodies on my sides.Everything from last night came flooding back.I froze.Did that really happen??Was it not a dream??I looked up and saw my clothes on the floor,i picked up the duvet a little and saw that I was only wearing a tshirt.My face started to heat up immediately.

Suddenly someone kissed my cheeks, i looked to my side and saw hyunjin looking at me with a grin.Did he see me looking around?Did he notice me blushing??

"You are so cute"Hyunjin said pulling me close to his body.My body flushed against his.I was still shy so tried to hide my face under my blanket.He chuckled.

"Who knew you would be this shy after all the things we did yesterday"Hyunjin said teasing jeongin and getting a whine from him.

"Who knew you had a praise kink"Seungmin joined him as soon as he woke up making jeongin wanting the floor to eat him whole.He got inside the blanket more trying to get out of the situation.Both of his boyfriend chuckled.Hyunjin and seungmin both got inside the blanket, Jeongin gasped and immediately tried to cover himself making hyunjin hold his hand down.I leaned in his ear.

"There no need of hiding now,I've seen every inch of you yesterday"He said making jeongin whimper in embarrassment.

"And you were so cute, I cannot describe the feeling I got seeing you moaning and whimpering under me"Seungmin said making jeongin more embarrassed.Their sweet teasing was brought to an end when there was a knock on the door.Hyunjin got up to see who it was.He opened the door to see jisung and felix standing there.Jisung was bored while felix looked a little worried.

"What are you doing here??"Felix asked.

"I stayed the night"He said making them shrug

"Is changbin fine??"Felix suddenly said catching him off guard.He gulped nervously before answering

"He is"He said trying not to sound too suspicious as changbin clearly told them not to fell Felix about the bullet thing.

"Let me see him"Felix said trying to barge in.Hyunjin's eyes widened, he could not let them in.Jeongin was in bed with only hyunjin's tshirt.His skirt was on the floor.His body was covered in hickeys.They could not see him like this.His face went pale and he pushed felix back.Felix stumbled a little before giving him a angry glare.

"WHAT are you doing??"Felix said raising his voice at the start.

"Changbin is not here"Hyunjin said in a hurry.He did not know what to do now.

"Where is he then?"There was no point of lying now.

"He slept over at Woochan's"Felix nodded his head in understandment.He walked back ready to go to their room but jisung kept standing there looking at me.

"What??"Hyunjin asked now confused.

"Get aside I want to meet jeongin"He said making hyunjin's throat go dry.

"And why is that??"he asked.Jisung raised his brow

"I am his brother I can meet to him whenever I want"Jisung said trying to open the door.He put all his strength in closing the door.

"But he is a little busy now, you can meet him afterwards"he said before completing closing the door and locking it so no one could enter.he sighed loudly and got back only to see no one in the bed.he frowned a little but a giggle came out of the bathroom making him smile instantly.he got inside the bathroom and saw seungmin and jeongin in the shower together.Seungmin was massaging jeongin's scalp with the shampoo.He took off my clothes and got into the shower.They both noticed how jeongin tried his best not to look at our bodies.Hyunjin pulled him closer making him blush.He captured his lips in a sweet kiss before getting out of the shower.They all wore their clothes and layed down.

JISUNG HYUNG🐿
Shower and Come to woochan's dorm for breakfast, we all are there.

Jeongin instantly got up reading that text.Both of them looked at him.

"Let's go have breakfast"He said showing them the message.They  chuckled at his cuteness.They both nodded and got up leaving the room locking it behind them.They were walked towards the dorm with jeongin ahead of them jumping excitedly to finally have food.They knocked on the door and it was opened by jisung.

He immediately hugged jeongin making them roll my eyes.They all got in and saw everyone already eating on a regular table.Jisung sat down and there were only 2 chairs left.Hyunjin sat on one and seungmin sat on the other.Jeongin looked around a little confused about where he was supposed to sit.

"Where am I suppose to sit??"He asked innocently pointing his fingers towards him making all the smug and smirking faces change into a uwu one.He was too cute for this world.He still looked around trying to find one more chair and something to sit on.

"Sorry this table only came with 8 chairs"Chan said.Jeongin pouted a little.He looked like a kid whose candy has fallen on the ground.

"Come here~"Seungmin said patting his lap.Jeongin blushed a little not moving an inch.Hyunjin smirked at the effect they had on him.

"Come"Seungmin said again.This time jeongin walked and sat on his lap.Seungmin instantly put his left arm around his waist and was eating with his right hand.Jeongin eyes lit up when he saw the food infront of him.He picked up a strawberry from jisung's plate hurriedly putting it in his mouth.Jisung was shocked by the younger's actions, all his attention was on his brother.

He saw how happy his brother was by stealing his food, Jeongin kept moving while eating making his shirt move as well.Jisung got a slight view of his collar bone and saw something which caught his eye.He got up from his seat making everybody look at him, he leaned in and moved jeongin's shirt a little

"What's this??"Jisung said moving jeongin's t-shirt more trying to have a better view.