=4=

FELIX POV

I really did not want to fight on my first day but I just could not see jeongin being humiliated.I was very angry but decided not to do much as he was younger than me and was also weaker than me.Then I saw two of his friends walking towards me with eyes full of rage.I thought it will be fun as they both were fit and masculine.Where is the fun in fighting when your opponent is not strong.

I saw around and everyone's attention were on us.I really did not like this much attention but what could I do at this time.i just let it be.After few seconds of waiting both of them were in front of me.I guessed they were older than me so I did not have to go easy on them right??

One of them came towards and tried to punch me.I put my hand in front of punch stopping his fist in the way.Everyone gasped.I twisted his arm elbowing his back,he kneeled down groaning.I kicked him making his head hit hard on the floor.He put his hands on his head hissing in pain.I kicked him in the stomach.I saw the other and I noticed he was hesitating to fight.i scoffed at that.I stood up leaning against the table.

"Scared??" I said mockingly not even looking at him.

"Shut up you bitch"he said angrily.

"Come on actions speak louder than words...Fight for your friends atleast"I said pointing to the haewoo and his friend on the floor not moving, my main motive was to make him angry and I was succeeding in it.He angrily walked towards me trying to kick me.But I was fast and punched him hard on his face.He fell down not moving a limb.everyone was shocked that I knocked down such a buff guy with just one punch.My knuckles were red and bleeding, i frowned a little at the pain but went back to my seat.

"Eat up!!"I told jisung and jeongin who had their mouth wide open.They did not listen and were watching back and forth between me and their bodies lying on the floor. I rolled my eyes on their behavior and started surfing through my insta.

CHANGBIN POV

He was really something.I did not know that he could fight those buff guys without even getting a scratch.I actually found it quite hot.As a fighter I know it was not going to be easy fighting those two but was shocked that he actually won.

"He is really something"Hyunjin said mouth wide open.

"He is hot"I mumbled thinking no one heard it.

"What??did I hear it right??"Hyunjin said shocked at my words.

"What?"I tried to act innocent.

"Don't play dumb...you said he was hot, does changbin already has a crush on his first day?"hyunjin said with a smirk plastered on his face.All of them were waiting for my answer

"N-No"I internally slapped myself for stuttering.

"Did CHANGBIN just stutter??Oh God I've never seen changbin like this"Chan said grinning

Then the bell rang, i was relived that I could get away from their teasing for a while.We stood up and made our way towards our lockers, then I saw him again.Earlier I was so focused on seeing him fighting that I did not see him properly.His dressing sense was like me, dark.Not gonna lie but I found him quite attractive.I did not notice that my friends were watching me checking him out.

"Stop drooling over him,you are literally raping him with those eyes."Minho said

"Shut up"I said hitting his arm.I felt my cheeks heating up.I've never felt like this in my life before.

"Is Changbin blushing or my eyes are playing tricks with me??"
"Seriously what is happening to you today??"
"He really likes him"
"This is the first time I've seen changbin having interest in someone"

Everyone was saying shit like this.I did not want to answer anything so I just took my books, closed my locker and started walking to my next class.Chan, woojin and minho who had the same class as me followed me putting their arms around shoulder.I simply slapped their arms away.

MINHO POV

I was surprised when I heard that changbin had interest in that boy.I was watching him when my eyes fell on his friend.I have to say he is very cute and almost looked like a squirrel.I saw him in the cafeteria also.I noticed how his cheeks looked when he was eating.I quickly shook my head and followed changbin as I shared every class with him.

SEUNGMIN POV

"He is really cute"I said eyeing the third boy in their group.

"Why are you staring at him like that"Hyunjin said annoyed with a hint of jealousy.

"I just want to became friends with him"I said not knowing that I added fuel to the fire.

"Do whatever you want"He said annoyed and started walking away.I laughed a little at his jealousy.

I ran after him and turned him pulling him towards me.By instinct he put his hands on my waist and my hands were on his shoulders.Our faces were inches apart.I tip toed and pecked him on the lips.

"You know I only love you right??"I said, my voice sounded seducive.

He did not answer but leaned down and kissed me.It was very gentle and full of love.I really loved this man.We pulled away to catch our breaths.he pulled me as close as possible and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.He leaned again so our foreheads were touching.

"I love you too baby"he said smiling.I also smiled and intervined our hands.

"Let's go we are already late"I said

"But it's worth it"He said smirking.My face turned red.I covered my face with my hands but dragged him to our class.It was our english period.We reached our class and I opened the door.

"Why are you guys late"Mr. kang said.

"We could not find the class sir"I said trying to make a excuse.

"Oh okay but it should not happen again"he said smiling.Hyunjin and I made our way toward the bench,there were two benches empty. Felix was sitting on one side.I decided that I should sit next to him.I sat next to him and hyunjin sat next to me.