=13=

FELIX POV

Not gonna lie but I definitely regretted saying that.It was the first time someone cared for me except for jisung and jeongin.I didn't know changbin for a very long time but I don't why I was so attracted to him.I wanted to know him more and I really hated that he was ignoring me like this.

I was now staring straight at him more than 10 minutes.Everyone noticed that, Changbin just sat there unbothered still on his phone.I huffed and stood up.Everybody looked at me curious about what I was about to do.I was really annoyed at this point.I was about to leave the room when I changed my mind taking few steps back.It was me who fucked up,i did not have a right to show attitude.I thought and went back where everyone was.

I stood in front of changbin.He did not look at me when I was literally standing in front of him creating an obvious shadow.I scoffed.I was really annoyed I don't know if it was because of me or him.I kneeled down until his level.He was still on his phone.I put my fingers on chin lifting his face to meet my eyes.His face was lifted by me but his eyes were still on the god damn phone.I snatched his phone and put it in my back pocket.Everyone's eyes and mouth were open by my actions.

"Don't ignore me like that"I said looking straight into his eyes.He smirked.

"Why??You were the one who told me that you didn't want any ties attached."He said finally looking at me.Seeing him from this close,I never knew that he was this handsome.It was shame that I did not notice it before.His voice made me weak.His gaze made me almost want to summit to him.

"I'm s-sorry I d-did n-not to be t-that harsh"I said hanging my head low.Everyone's eyes were wide, they did not expect me to suddenly apologize.He did not answer and looked at the side.It was like he did not forgive me.I don't know what came into me but I really wanted him to talk to me,care for me.I turned his face towards me harshly making him a little annoyed.

"What do you want now??"He asked with a clearly annoyed face.

"I want to make it up for you"I said.He instantly smirked and leaned to whisper something into my ear.His breath making me close my eyes.

"Then go on a date with me"He said whispering only for me to hear.I felt my ears and cheeks heating up.He did it on purpose.He softly grazed his lips on my ear, whispered in a very breathy voice.I started to blush a lot.My face was very red.

He saw my reaction and instantly started chuckling.I got up and ran out of the room.I could hear his laughing increase.As soon as I entered my room,i plopped myself on my bed shoving my face into the pillow.I was feeling very hot and fuzzy and this was not because I was sick.

CHANGBIN POV

I got the reaction I wanted, he was really flustered by my request.I grazed my lips on his ears on purpose.He was as red as a tomato.He was really sensitive.I tried my best not to laugh at his reaction but failed.He was really cute like this, all weak in front of me, blushing like crazy.He ran out of the room.I internally cooed at his cuteness.When he left the room I saw everyone looking at me.

"What did you do to my baby.We have been together since we were born but I have never seen him blush that much."Jisung said amused.

"Nothing...I just asked him on a date."I said.

"He was so red,i thought he would explode"Seungmin said laughing.We all started laughing remembering his face.When the laughing died I noticed that my phone was not with me.I remembered that he put it in his pocket.I smirked and got up.

"Where are you going?"Chan asked.

"Felix took my phone, I need to get it back."I said already making my way out of the room.Now i stood infront of his room.I knocked on the door and heard a little coming from the inside.

"Hannie it is not even locked, why are you knoc-"He stopped himself when he saw me standing there.

"What are you doing here??"He asked as politely he could have but I wanted to tease him a little.

"Can't I come here?"I said faking a little hurt.He instantly panicked.I exactly knew how to rile him up.He started blabbering out of panic.

"No..I did not mean it like that.I just said sorry and here I am back at being rude.I do no-"He was cut off by me pushing him inside the room and closing the door with my foot.My arms were around his waist keeping him close.I pushed him against the door.He groaned at the slight pain in his back.I pinned his hands above his head.

"I'm okay, I was just joking."I said knowing he could feel my breath on his lips.Our faces were like cm away.I could kiss him just by moving a tiny bit.I put one of my hand on his waist,the other still holding his small wrists.I started rubbing his sides softly and he shut his eyes instantly.he bit his lower lip trying not to make any noise to embarrass him.

I noticed this and pulled his lip out with my thumb.I actually wanted to hear him.As soon as I kept my hand on his butt,his breath hitched.I almost chuckled at his reaction but it was not the right time to do so.I kept my hand there for a while before taking my phone out of his pocket.As soon as I had my phone in my hands,i stepped aside making him open his eyes and sigh a little.I showed him my phone telling him the real intention of my actions.He blushed more, I smirked maybe he was expecting something else.

"You never answered my question??"I asked him out of blue.

"Huh"He said confused.

"Will you go on a date with me?"I asked.He blushed but nodded his head slightly.I smiled.

"That's good cause I was not taking no as an answer"I said.

"Then see you on Saturday"I walked out of his room smiling like an idiot.