=34=

FELIX POV

I was really not expecting han to have an outburst.After seeing how much pain minho has given han, i really wanted to make minho jealous.I got an very good idea and of course did not share it with jisung.The plan was to make minho jealous and break his last straw.

I looked at the time and we had 15 min until our first class which means that we have to go right now so we can meet with the others as well.Today is wednessday.Jisung and I made our ways out cheerfully.As we reached the campus, everyone's eyes were on us more like on jisung.He was really wearing wearing something no one would have expected him to.

MINHO POV

We just arrived and were having a sudden and quick cause we had a mission coming up.We were having a very serious conversation until we heard loud gasps in the corridor.We were in the classroom alone, it was only 6 of us.The classrooms were empty today as it was wednesday.

Suddenly changbin got a call from Felix asking where we were and of course he told him.After the call, we all were waiting for felix and jisung to come as hyunjin and seungmin already left in search of their boyfriend after knowing that he wasn't coming with jisung and Felix.

Few minutes later the door opened.Everyone's jaw fell on the floor and their eyes were literally balling out.My reaction was the same as my friends when I saw jisung, my throat suddenly felt dry and I gulped unconsciously.He was ethereal.I have never seen such a beauty.His beauty could not be described in words.

The way his eyes liner made his eyes look a little bigger the red tint he was wearing making his lips almost irresistible.His oversized sweater making his frame look more smaller, his super short shorts complementing his thicc thighs, His thighs and legs were toned a little but still were milky making me want to decorate them with my marks.His oversized sweater gently tucked inside his shorts, his big sweater giving slight glance of his collarbones.

I looked away cause I knew If I kept staring I would not be able to control myself any longer.I cleared my throat uncomfortably, What I really wanted was to clear my thoughts.Loud gasps were heard from the other three who just entered the room.

"Woah!!What happened to my hyung?"Jeongin said with a hand on his mouth.Jisung laughed at that and ruffled his hair.

"He is on a vacation."He said making everyone chuckle.I was not even able to laugh.The bell rang which meant we will not be able to discuss anything, our first class was dance.We all made our way towards dance room, everyone's eyes were on jisung.I was more than pissed today so I did not stop myself.I took off my jacket and gave it to jisung, he put it infront of me giving it back.I glared at him.

"What??I don't need it."He said.I rolled my eyes.

"Just take and wear it."I said.

"I told you I don't ne-"I snatched my jacket from him.I stepped closer to him leaving very little space between us.He was looking at me all flustered, i was happy that I had such an effect on him.I wrapped my jacket on his waist purposely ghosting my fingers on his covered waist and tummy.He closed his eyes as he could feel my breath on his face.I stepped back, he cleared his throat looking everywhere but my eyes.Cute I thought.

I turned around and saw all of my friends sitting and watching us.They all had a smug look on their faces.I ignored them and sat down.I looked up and saw jisung standing there not believing what just happened.I patted the seat next to me indicating him to come sit between me and felix.He took the hint and quickly made his way towards us.He sat down and felix whispered something in his ear making his face turn red again.

JISUNG POV

I was not expecting minho to do that infront of everybody, everyone's eyes were on us.He was standing so close to me that I could literally feel his breath on my lips.I closed my eyes not knowing what exactly to do at that moment.I could feel his fingertips touching all over my waist.The place where his fingers touched, my skin tingled and literally was on fire.

I was so embarrassed that I did not look in anybody's eyes and just sat between him and felix.Everyone from our group had a smug face, i ignored everything lost in my thoughts waiting for our teachers to arrive.Thankfully they both arrived after few seconds.

"As you all know how dance class works every Wednesday.We are gonna start with the process."Ten said.The process of picking out who will dance was the chit system.The teachers picked out chits in which our name was written so it was random.Taeyong went towards the box with all the names and picked out 15 chits.Ten picked up the first chit and it was someone from 3rd year.It went like this for 7 students until the 8th one made my heart skip a beat.

"Han jisung"Ten announced my name.My heart stopped beating.I looked around and saw everyone clapping for me come up.I looked over at felix and he was giving me a thumbs up.On my right minho was just smirking.

"Han jisung...Come fast."Taeyoung said making me realize that everyone was waiting for me to dance.I was about to get up when minho pulled me back leaning against my ears and whispering making me the only one to hear what he said.

"Don't you dare take the jacket off."He said before letting my arm go.I quickly got up and went towards the corner in the front.

"Which no. do you want to choose??"Ten said making me think a little.

"25."I said looking straight into minho's eyes.He blushed a little turning away his face.

A/N
Yayyyy!!!Double update.More minsung content.Do you guys mind that I am putting so much of content of the side ships??As I promised when started this book that this will focus on all the ships, I really meant it hehe.

Which chapter number do you guys think I am writing rn??I'll give you guys a hint🤔
(Hint:this book is longer than what all you guys have expected)