=41=

NO ONE POV

"What's this??"Jisung said moving jeongin's t-shirt more trying to have a better view.

"What??"Jeongin said looking down.His eyes widen, he quickly pulled his t-shirt back up and looked to the side.Everyone had taken a glimpse at it and guessed what is was but they were still shocked.

"Is that a hickey??"Jisung asked again pulling his t-shirt down again.Now everyone looked at it and it was sure a very red hickey turning purple.Jeongin slapped jisung's hand away.

"Stop trying to take my clothes off, you pervert."He went back to eating.Jisung was still in shock about what he saw.Everyone else was either smirking or laughing their ass off at jisung's reaction.

"How could you do that to my little innocent brother"Jisung asked pointing at seungmin and hyunjin

"Well first he asked for it and second I don't think he is as innocent as you think"Hyunjin said.jeongin let out a whine stuffing his face with the pancake.

"So did y-you guys do-o it already?"Jisung asked a little curious and wanting to tease his brother, jeongin chocked on his pancake hearing that.Everyone laughed at his reaction while seungmin patted his back for him to calm down.Soon the laughter died and jeongin started eating again.

"So??"Felix asked wanting to know.Jeongin looked up.

"We didn't do anything so stop asking"Jeongin said.

"Ohh we didn't??"Hyunjin said making let out a whine and let his head hit the table in defeat.Everyone laughed and had a lot of fun teasing them after that as well.

FELIX POV

We were all having the time of our lives teasing those three.It was fun to see how flustered jeongin would get at the comments the others would throw upon them.We finished our food and went towards the couch.We all plopped on the couch.Changbin and I were on the bean bag.Hyunjin, seungmin and jeongin sat on the floor basically on top of each other.Minho and jisung were sitting cuddled up on the other side of the couch where woojin and chan were sitting.

"Do you want to see a movie??"Chan asked trying to break the boredom.Everyone nodded.Woojin smiled and got up trying to pick a movie.

"Which movie do you want to see??"

"How about conjuring"Minho said making my eyes go wide.

"Is everyone okay with that"There were some no and some yes.

"Who are saying no??"Woojin said trying to know who was not ready to see it.jisung, jeongin and I raised our hands protesing against the movie.

"Okay, but as the majority says yes we are going to watch it."Woojin said making me groan.I did not like horror movies.I clinged on changbin's arm.The movie started and everybody was engrossed in it.Jeongin was trying to hide behind hyunjin and seungmin and jisung was almost sitting on minho's lap.Minho was enjoying it as he was smirking same goes with both of the other.

Suddenly there was a jumpscare making me jump on my seat and hug changbin's arm closer.He hissed a little.I looked up and I swear I saw him frown but as soon as he saw me looking his face changed into a smile.I did not think of it too much and started watching the movie again.