=46=

FELIX POV

I could not think straight, my vision became clear again and I could see minjun standing there totally speechless.I could not stop the tears which were freely flowing out of my eyes.I really regretted everything from coming to this party till almost cheating on changbin with minjun.Minjun squatted down till my level and looked at me with a worried face.

"Is everything okay??"He asked and I immediately hugged him tightly making him loose his balance and fell on the bed with me on top of him.I started crying loudly.Suddenly the door burst open with such a force making me choke on my tears.I did not look up scared to see who it was.After few seconds of silence and no one moving an inch, the door was closed with a loud bang.

I flinched because of sudden noise and started letting out soft sobs.Minjun caressed my back but there was one person I needed the most right now.I wanted to tell him I was drugged, I terrified me thinking of it now.I don't know how strong that drug was, that it made me this way.

CHANGBIN POV

As soon as we entered the party, felix skipped his way towards minjun leaving me all alone.To say it did not hurt was a lie.I did not feel right when Felix was being so close with minjun leaving me alone.I thought of giving him some time alone with him so I went towards the restroom.When I came back I saw Felix sitting with some girl with a glass of wine in his hand.

Felix already told me that he will meet some of his friends in the party and she definitely not looked like a stranger so I tried not to disturb them making my way towards where the others were sitting.I drank a little with my gang members and their boyfriends, I kept giving glances towards Felix but he did not seem to notice my absence at all.That was what was hurting me the most right now.

I stopped looking at him and drank some more.After some time,I looked up to see that Felix was not sitting at the couch anymore.I don't why but it made my restless, i did not have a good feeling about it at all.I got up immediately looking around.I got closer to the stage, went to the restroom, looked in the garden but could not find him.There was one place I was praying he would not be, thats when I got a message.

Unknown
I know where your boyfriend is.

Me
Who are you and where is Felix?

Unknown
You don't need to know who I am and I don't think you would be happy to see what your boyfriend is up to now.

Me
Just tell me where is Felix and stop trying to make me believe your lies

Unknown
I mean I am not lying you can see it yourself.
[4 images attached]

Me
Where the fuck is Felix??
Read

Me
ANSWER ME!!!!!

Unknown
Upstairs, last door to the left.

As soon soon as I saw the pictures, i felt the world stop.This is not true, felix could never cheat on me.He loves me...Right??The more I looked at the pictures the more real they felt.This is all a plan, someone just wants us to break up that's it.Who's the person under him??Is that minjun??My heartbeat stopped when I saw that it was minjun who felix was with.All the possibility of this being real clouded my head.

I ran where he was.I stood outside the door for a second, scared to open the door, I did not know but why the pictures of Felix on top of minjun kept playing in my mind.I was scared of getting my heart broken, i was scared to see what I did not want to believe.I took a deep breath clearing my mind and opening the door.My heart broke into a million pieces.

There was Felix on top of minjun.My heart stopped.Nothing was in my mind, i felt dizzy and felt like someone was suffocating me.I could not breath.How could he do this??I was so in love with him and he cheated on me with minjun??Was I not enough??I slammed the door shut making a loud bang sound which could not be heard by many because of loud music.

I went down trying to get out of this party.I did not have anywhere to go and I seriously did not want to go back to the dorm I shared with Felix.I was about to pass the couch when someone stopped me by their hand on my shoulder.I turned around and saw Chan standing there with a worried expression.

"What happened??"I could not control anymore, i broke down into tears.Chan was shocked as It was not normal for me to cry.He immediately hugged me.

"Is it about Felix??"He asked and I nodded by head which was pressed against his chest.

"He cheated on me"I said and chan broke the hug not believing my words.

"I don't think Felix would do that, it must some misunderstanding."He told me and I shook my head.

"I saw it with my own eyes, he was laying on top of minjun and the photos.....they tore my heart as soon as I looked at them."I said making Chan confused.

"The photos??What are you talking about?"He asked and I showed him the photos I got.He was shocked but did not react much.

"I think you need rest, just go back to your dorm"He said and I shook my head.

"I don't want to go back to Felix"I said making chan sigh.

"Changbin you are not thinking straight, you have to go to your dorm and talk with Felix.Something is fishy, Why would someone send you these pictures.Just go to the dorms and rest.I will sort everything here."He said and I nodded going back to the dorm which I shared with Felix.

CHAN POV

I did not believe that Felix could cheat on changbin.I saw the eyes with which Felix looked at changbin and they were filled with love I know he could never decive him.But changbin believed his eyes more than anything in this world.I was still having changbin's phone.I looked at the room and quickly made my way toward there with the others.

As soon as I opened the door, i was met with a crying Felix and minjun comforting him.I started looking around for a camera or something and I found one.I looked at it gritting my teeth breaking it under my feet.Changbin's phone dinged and I opened it seeing the msg.

Unknown
Looks like you found my toy,Have fun trying to change changbin's mind
Read and unsend at 1:05

As soon as chan read the msg, it was unsend not leaving any proof.Chan was shocked at how planned the other person was.Why were they really trying this hard break Felix and changbin up??Who was this unknown person??