=55=

NO ONE POV

"Was my puppy sad when he could not crack the address??"Hyunjin asked and seungmin nodded with a whimper.

"I think you did a pretty good job"Hyunjin said while rubbing his thumb over his bottom lips where he bit before, Seungmin shakes his head totally disagreeing to him.

"I can't do anything right.....couldn't even crack a minimal address."

"You are very talented and it was not any minimal address,youngmin had tried his best to hiding it, it would be not be fair for you to find it that easily right??"Hyunjin said and seungmin slowly nodded regaining some confidence.Hyunjin smiled and gave seungmin a sweet peck going down letting his lips linger on every mark he made on his neck.

"But I want to be fast at these things, i wanna be perfect"Seungmin said again.Hyunjin smiled against the mark he was kissing.

"Dumb puppy.....why do you wanna be perfect when you already are"Hyunjin said looking straight into his eyes.He saw how seungmin's eyes watered a little at his words.Hyunjin hugged him immediately while whispering things like 'my precious baby' 'best puppy'.All the praises making seungmin warm and get his confidence back.They both took a shower together, seungmin to sort this thoughts out and hyunjin to just shower with him.

FELIX POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar surroundings, i rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them.I opened my eyes seeing around me and I was in a hospital.White walls, white sheets, my side drawer full of equipment like syringes, medicines.I slowly remembered what happened.The clock on the front wall telling me it was 11am.

I was thinking about how I met changbin, was it real??Hell it was thats why I'm in a hospital.WAIT!!!!Who brought me to the hospital.Dont tell me it was changbin, i instantly smiled at the thoughts of him bringing me to the hospital means he still cared for me if he did not why would he change the position of my gun right??One question kept lingering in my head.Will I ever meet him again??Was I free from youngmin now???

As I was thinking about all this the door opened and my smile dropped instantly.It was youngmin entering with the doctor who did check up on me before I went to sleep.As soon as youngmin saw me sitting on my bed he sprinted towards me.

"Are you okay baby??"He asked caressing my cheeks with his thumb.J wanted to yank his hand away but I know I could not make a scene infront of anyone because if I did I would get a punishment.I gently nodded my head answering to his question.He leaned in and kissed my forehead.I just sat there like a statue not wanting to do anything.

"We are going home"He said making my eyes go wide.Was i going home this early?!I nodded my head pushing aside all the questions in my head.We were now in the car going back to his mansion.I was not happy about it but what could I do.As he was driving he looked at me

"How did it happen??"My throat went dry, i could not tell him it was me or I met changbin so I tried to come up with some story which made sense but because of all the pressure on me I could not think so I decided to just say anything.

"There was 2 people who were fighting in the bathroom which I was gonna clean, as i opened the door I was shocked to see the other person having his gun on the other.I did not know what to do so I tried to go back but he held me back and hurt me."I said seeing him nod made me a little relieved that he buyed my excuse.

"Aww my baby let's go home and let me treat you right."I knew what he meant.I mean I was shot and he still wants to use me,What did I expect, I'm his slave after all.Also i knew that it was not my choice, he gave more like a command and I did not have any say in it.It all went like everyday when we got home.

At this moment changbin's words kept ringing in my head.Does he really not care about me??I just wanted one thing before I die, i wanted changbin to tell me how much he loved me.I don't care if it would be lie, i just wanted to hear it from him.Youngmin was sleeping right next to me.He was handsome, his hair falling over his eyes blocking his view just a little.His blue, greenish eyes always getting people attracted.His eyebrows getting covered my his bangs, his high nose a little pointed at the end but not too much.His lips were not like a line but not too full a bit between them.His figure was masculine being a leader of gang.His height was like one inch more than Felix.

Felix fell for all these features when he saw him and youngmin obviously noticed seeing a cute person at the pc bang always staring at him.Thats how they met, felix just wished that he left the pc bang that day when youngmin tried to come near him and initiate a talk but he could not resist the butterflies in his stomach going wild and not noticing how deep he fell in those blue greenish orbs.

All the dates with him after that day was just like a dream come true for felix, he never expected him like this laying all naked on the bed with the person who was once his eveything.His arm wrapped in a bandaid which was red by now as it was time to change it but nor he had a person who would do it for him nor the capability of doing it at his own.Seeing his wound only gave him memories of when changbin got shot on his arm, how felix would change his bandaid every time needed, no matter how much changbin told him not to worry, He just could not help it.Was changbin also worried for him like he was for him??Was changbin even thinking about him??All these questions floating in his head.He then fell asleep with full body pain and thoughts of only one person in mind.