=5=

[TRIGGER WARNING]
SEUNGMIN POV

Mr. kang was a very sweet teacher and also liked Felix maybe because he was good in English.The teacher asked few questions to Felix and he answered all of then correctly.I was shocked to see that he was good in studying also.He made me wonder how he actually was if you know him.

I came with the idea of asking them to sit with us tomorrow, by that I could become friends with that third boy as well.I asked hyunjin about my idea and agreed saying it was a good idea.I could not wait to see how others will react to them sitting with us.It was 12:45 and all our classes were over.I was happy that anything weird did not happen on our first day,it was actually quite fun.I really liked our new college.

JISUNG POV

All our classes ended.I was very happy that we were able to go back to our dorms.I really wanted to talk to Jeongin about what happened in lunch time.Felix was walking beside me with his emotionless face like always.As we reached our dorm.He ran inside,threw his bag on the desk and started jumping on his bed.

"I was cool today right???"He asked showing me his bright smile.who was gonna believe that this is the same person from earlier.I wanted everyone to see this smile.Everyone to know how he he actually was from inside and not to judge him from outside and feel indimated by him.

'Yes you were"I said laughing throwing my bag and jumping on top of him.He groaned loudly.I hide my face the crook of his neck.He knew something was up so he hugged me tightly.

"What happened Hannie~"He asked sweetly.

"Thank you so much Felix for protecting I.N and always standing for us"I said on the verge of crying.I was so thankful of him.He has done so much for us.

"Why would I not do anything,I.N is like my own brother.I have to protect him no matter what."He said cupping my face and wiping the tears that had left my eyes with pad of his thumb.

"You are so sweet."I said burring my face in his chest.He giggled at my statement.

"Only for some people"He said making me chuckle a little.It was true, he was not like this with everyone.

"God I love you so much"I said

"Don't worry I love myself too"he said laughing making me hit him on his chest.

NO ONE POV

They were all in Chan's and Woojin's dorm.They had to plan for their new mission.They had to kill an old man who always raped little girls and boys.First he raped those innocent children and then killed them.He was really a monster.He would sell little children for money too.

X6 had got their eyes on him for a long time now.They were just looking for a good opportunity to kill him.The moment they knew what he did with those children, everyones blood started to boil and they wanted to kill him then and there but they knew it was not possible.Seungmin had been keeping a check on him, he did not want to waste any opportunity.Tonight he was just seeing his future plans and saw that he will go to the club on next month for a birthday party.He informed this to everybody and Chan held a meeting.

"What are we going to do?"Hyunjin asked.

"We are going to go to the club and kill him,but the problem is that we need him to be away from the crowd to kill him.By that I mean that someone have to lure him and take him to a place without people....I am just trying to think who can it be"

"I am gonna shoot him so I don't think I can do it"hyunjin said.
"I'm gonna fight with his people with you(Chan) and minho"Changbin said.
"I have to tell you guys where his people are and hack and check all the cameras"Seungmin said.
"I have to check and be there if anyone gets hurt"lastly woojin said.

Chan sighed.No one of them could do that but they really wanted to kill him and obviously could not ask anybody to do it for them as they had to take a risk to tell them about the gang but on the other hand they could not afford to miss this opportunity.

"Does anyone have a person in mind who can do it??"Chan asked.He was worried that they will miss this opportunity.They were all very stressed,He had been their target for past few months now.

"Felix...felix could do it"Woojin said.Everyone thought about his idea and it was not at all bad.Felix really could do it.He was fearless and was good at fighting also so he could protect himself if something went wrong.

"Who would talk to him about that?"Minho said making everyone frown and think a little.Few seconds later everyone's eyes were on seungmin.

"What?I cannot do that.He is very rude and clearly not interested in talking to me"

"You said your new friend is his best friend.And from what I have seen today he can do anything for his friends,why not ask his friend to talk to him??"Chan said.

"Yeah his best friend seem sweet."Minho said.

"I actually wanted to ask them to sit with us in the lunch tomorrow...if they actually like us they would probably sit with us everyday right??Then if he talks to me by any chance...I will ask him...And we have like a month to convince him"seungmin said not knowing what else to do.