=43=

THIRD PERSON

They were now at the amusement park looking around for what to do.As soon as they entered jeongin started running screaming with hands in the air.Everyone laughed at the maknae's cuteness.Changbin and felix had their fingers interwined and they were swinging their hands.Felix could not help but remember their first ever date.Thinking about that time put a smile on his face.

He looked at the side seeing changbin also happy, he started to think about how much their relationship have changed in these past months, how close they have became and how they already loved each other.Changbin noticed the staring and looked to his side meeting Felix's eyes.

"What are you smiling at??"He asked for his boyfriend who was smiling looking at him.Felix shook his head and leaned in to kiss changbin.Changbin quickly gave felix a peck and looked at the front again.Everyone was enjoying their day, they rode a lot of rides laughing at minho screaming when they were at some height.They have spent their day well and decided to ride the Ferris Wheel for the last.The time had come.

They stood in a line for the Ferris wheel.They finally got their turn, Seungmin,hyunjin,jeongin going into one(Idk if three people can go in one but for the story they can go)Woojin and Chan into one, Minho and Jisung into one, Changbin and Felix into one.The couples all got together sitting and waiting for them to be at top.

"You know the myth right??"Changbin said looking at felix.Felix nodded

"The one that says that if two people kiss when they are on top of the Ferris wheel they stay together forever no matter what right??"Felix said and changbin smiled.Changbin looked outside and they were about to be on the top.He looked outside until they were on top.

He leaned in and captured felix's lips.They were in their own world.After few seconds changbin pulled away, felix immediately looked outside, he gasped when he saw how high they have came.He was enjoying the scenery outside but changbin was enjoying the scenery which was infront of him, his love being all giddy and happy.

They were on their way to dorm, everyone was exhausted because of all the things they had done for the day.When they reached their dorm they all went towards their designated dorm.

Next day-Cafeteria

"How about we change our dorms, i mean we normally don't stay in our dorms"Hyunjin said.Everybody thought about it and it was right, they stayed with theirs boyfriends all the time and rarely went to their own dorms.

"I think that's a great idea"Chan said and everybody agreed

"So let's move next week"Seungmin said excitedly making everyone laugh.

The final bell rang and they all were keeping their books back into their lockers when someone tapped on felix's shoulder.He turned around and saw minjun standing there with a card in his hand.Felix took the card from his hand and looked at it.

"What is this??"He said trying to open the envelope.

"Invitation"Minjun said showing his teeth.

"Are you getting married??Omg I'm so happy for you"Jisung said jumping up and down making minjun hit his his head.Minho instantly pulled jisung towards him with a 'don't hit my baby'

"It's a party invitation dummy"Minjun said looking at the couples.He looked at Felix again

"So are you gonna come??"He asked smiling

"We all are invited right??"Felix asked and minjun nodded smiling

"Sure then"Felix said putting the invitation in his bag.

CHANGBIN POV

I could not help but feel something when minjun looked at Felix with those eyes.I felt extremely jealous.I don't know why but I think minjun thinks of Felix more than friends.He glanced at felix several times during lunch from his table.He smiled so much talking to him showing his teeth and eye smile.He always found ways to talk to him even if it was not needed.

"What are you holding this party for??"Felix suddenly said bringing me out of my thoughts.Minjun leaned in and whispered something in his ear.I was boiling.Why would he do such thing when he knew that Felix had a boyfriend.

FELIX POV

"It's my 5th anniversary with my girlfriend"Minjun said leaning in and whispering in my ear.I was shocked to hear that he had a girlfriend and for so long.I was happy for him.

"I would definitely come to the party then"I said while looking at him with sparkly eyes.Minjun hummed and went ahead.

We all were now at woochan's dorm talking and laughing.

"So now we are going on a party on Sunday"Hyunjin said more like confirmed.I nodded.

"We are"I said while nodding.

"But I don't have clothes"Jisung said whining.

"That's why we both are going to shopping together"I said,jisung eyes sparkled at the thought of shopping and getting new clothes.

"Can I also come??"Changbin said and I was shocked.

"No"I immediately said making him pout

"Whyyy??"He said whining

"Because i don't want you to"I said not wanting changbin to go with us as I wanted to surprise him with something I had in mind for a little while now.And for that I wanted him to not come with me.

CHANGBIN POV

I really wanted to spend some time with felix as we were not getting enough time because of my gang missions and sometimes his projects.I was not expecting him to reject my offer like that.i don't know why but I felt really distant with him these days.We were not as we were before.I don't think he was avoiding me but it sure felt like that.

I was happy that we were going to live.together, we were gonna shift on Sunday.WAIT!!we were going on a party on Sunday so how were we gonna shift.

"Wait!!Weren't we moving on Sunday"I said.They all opened their mouths in 'o' shape.

"We were but now we are not"Felix said.All of them groaned.

"Why??We could just not go to the party."Hyunjin said.Felix shook his head.

"No we have to go to that party."He said

"Why??It's just a party it is not that important."Minho said

"It is....it is important, very important"Felix said again,why was he so persistent,why did he want to go to the party so bad??

"Why is it important??"I asked confused.

"It is a big day for minjun and I don't want to ruin it, moreover I guess we will get to meet some of our old friends there"Felix said.After some time of arguments and protests, we decided that we were gonna go to the party on Sunday and will shift our dorms on Saturday.

A/N
Sorry for the late update, i slept for like 10 hours straight.I didnt know that I could sleep that long but I did.As soon as I woke up I edited the chapter and posted it.Hope you are enjoying the story so far.I always ask you some questions but no one answers it but you know today also I'm gonna ask you one, hope you answer.

What do you think will be last chapter number??