=27=

FELIX POV

"Mind repeating it, i could not hear you"Changbin definitely heard me but just wanted to tease me.I could feel the smirk in his voice.

"I said I like you Seo Changbin"I said without hesitation looking up meeting his eyes, i was sure of my feeling.It was not like I got this feeling everyday.He was a little taken aback from my sudden straight forward confession but smiled after few seconds.He hugged me tightly.

"God....I really wanted to hear those words from you"He said smiling making me blush a little.We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes.

"God i could give you the world if you asked Felix...thats how much I love you."Changbin said making me blush more if it was even possible.He put his fingers under my chin pulling me to face him.He leaned in and kissed me gently.I felt the butterflies in my stomach going wild.I kissed back.I could not get enough of his gentleness.He was treating like I was so fragile and I could break and I loved it.

After sharing such sweet kiss, we pulled away.I smiled and hid my face in the crook of his neck.He laughed at my shyness.

'Be my boyfriend."He said, i nodded still not looking at him.My head still buried in the crook of his neck.He kissed top of my head.We both slept peacefully in each others arm.I have never slept this peacefully after the whole youngmin thing and I was so happy that I found the right one for me.or I thought.

HYUNJIN POV

I came back from doing the mission and saw jeongin sleeping with his head on seungmin's shoulder.I cooed at the sight.When we reached the campus I picked him up and started walking.We all turned around and see changbin being hugged by felix and being asked for a sleepover.We all decided the rooms we were staying at.

We all three were sharing a room.I put jeongin on the bed and went to pick his nightsuit out.I opened his wardrobe to pick out some comfy pajamas.It was a cute teddy bear one.I giggled at his cute choice of clothing.When I pulled out his pajamas, i could not find the shirt with it.I looked around for a bit but still could not find it.I thought of opening of the drawers and look for it.

As soon as I opened the first drawer there were so many types of hoodies I took some out to see but I could see the shirt I was looking for.I opened the other drawers and there it was I pulled it out making something black fall on the ground,but I did not react much and did not pick it up.

I walked towards jeongin and pulled his pants to put the pajama on and same goes with his shirt.His legs were milky white and his same goes with his upper body.His cute pink nipples getting hard because of coming in contact with cold air.His skin was so clear that I really wanted to paint it with my markings all over but I controlled myself.I changed his clothes and got a call from changbin to bring his clothes.I forgot to pick that black thing from the ground.

Seungmin was taking a shower so I thought I should go and give him his now.I took out the first thing that came in my hand which was black tank top and black trouser.I made my way towards Felix and jisung's dorm.I knocked the door and got no response.I knew changbin was in a shower so Felix was a little hesitant opening the door and I could almost feel his presence on the other side of the door.

I told him to open the door and take changbin's clothes.He opened the door and took them.I walked and opened the door where I found seungmin standing in front of jeongin's wardrobe.I walked towards him and saw him pick the black item from the ground.